Need to send in my controller for repair

Discus and support Need to send in my controller for repair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My head phone jack and bumpers/triggers are sticking. I tried to complete and work order and it says nothing is available, then I try to chat and it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VaguerMonster11, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Need to send in my controller for repair

My head phone jack and bumpers/triggers are sticking. I tried to complete and work order and it says nothing is available, then I try to chat and it won't let me fill in my name. What is the deal with this website? Purchase date 11/23/16. Is there a
    number to call?

:)

VaguerMonster11, Feb 13, 2017
  2. Sid Mintz
    Sid Mintz Guest
    Controller issue

Ive got the controller issue thats affecting alot of people and Ive tried all troubleshooting steps to no avail.

Do I need to send in my console for repair?

Thanks.

Sid Mintz, Feb 13, 2017
  3. Taddimuss
    Taddimuss Guest
    ​I need to send in my Xbox one elite controller to get fixed

I need to send in my Xbox one elite controller to get fixed. At the device service and repair in the elite controller thing it wants to send me replace accessories not an actual
    elite controller. There's a replacement standard controller. Do I use the standard replacement and I send my elite controller and they'll send me an elite controller or a standard? I'm just confused, am I overlooking something? I've read other post about broken
    elite controllers but the answered ones just have a link to the Device service and repair page or something along the lines of that.

Taddimuss, Feb 13, 2017
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Have you registered your console, and then went on from there?

taidara, Feb 14, 2017
  5. taidara Win User

Have you registered your console, and then went on from there?
  6. FarxProPlayer Win User

Xbox One Controller trouble

Ok. If I start a repair order of my console, with an accessory trouble, do I need to send my whole console or can I send only my controller?
  7. Miles Paternotte Win User

Xbox Controller Waranty

Thank you for your reply. Just to clarify, with the send immediately option, I don't need to send my controller. Do I get a replacement controller, or do I get parts to repair it myself. Thanks.
  8. XMoIsBackX Win User
  9. Smwutches Win User

Tried sending my controller for repair

You'll want to contact support directly and they can help get it set up. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you don't see the options to request a call back or chat with
    support, change your category/topic. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works for me.
Thema:

1. Need to send in my controller for repair - Similar Threads - Need send controller

2. My left and bottom buttons on my D-Pad need very precise presses to send output. How do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left and bottom buttons on my D-Pad need very precise presses to send output. How do I...: I'm using an Xbox One S controller. I have tried to wipe them and it only fixed it for a short matter of time. Can somebody please tell me your method of fixing this?...
  3. My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she...: My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she died) and I don't know the recovery email how i can fix that and bring the account back...
  4. Hello, I need to ask, how the hell do i send an email to DICE or EA or something that i can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I need to ask, how the hell do i send an email to DICE or EA or something that i can...: I really need to send an important email [move from Outlook / Outlook for Windows / For business] d6d9e8af-29c3-4847-945f-8578891ca237
  5. i need to send in my xbox that is having problems with warrenty but im a little bit behind...

in XBoX on Windows
    i need to send in my xbox that is having problems with warrenty but im a little bit behind...: i need to send in my xbox that is having problems with warrenty but im a little bit behind on the payments for it will that affect a new one being sent back 1dd04b03-d4d7-43cc-ae5d-a16369f2698c
  6. I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message: I keep trying to send voicemail on my Xbox 360, but it gives me an error message saying this process can’t be completed. Your message couldn’t be sent. I asked my friends to do the same and they...
  7. What do I need to do to send my Xbox in for repairs

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I need to do to send my Xbox in for repairs: What do I need to do to send in my Xbox for repairs b7aa0585-0ae6-490b-9574-7a0f741161ad
  8. Why do I need to give my address for xbox? And will they send me mail or whatever?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why do I need to give my address for xbox? And will they send me mail or whatever?: I have used the same Xbox on the same account for years and I have never once used a card on it. Yet they are asking me for my address, I have never and will never use my card on my Xbox but they...
  9. I need Xbox support , Whers to send a Xbox for repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need Xbox support , Whers to send a Xbox for repair.: Where do I send axxbox for repair. 6ff4abd6-4819-40ac-b11b-60ac43930486
  10. Need to send back One X for Series X all access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to send back One X for Series X all access: I bought my Xbox One X last year through the Xbox All Access program during the Series X event. Now I've gone through Gamestop and ordered a Series X through the All Acess program and planned to...