Need to send back One X for Series X all access

Discus and support Need to send back One X for Series X all access in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought my Xbox One X last year through the Xbox All Access program during the Series X event. Now I've gone through Gamestop and ordered a Series X... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by R3AP3R SRS, Dec 19, 2020.

1. R3AP3R SRS
    R3AP3R SRS Guest

I bought my Xbox One X last year through the Xbox All Access program during the Series X event. Now I've gone through Gamestop and ordered a Series X through the All Acess program and planned to send back the One X as Everything has stated. I got my confirmation
    email asking me to confirm my intentions to send it back so they could send my trade in kit. Well I wanted to see the info on what i needed to do to be able to keep my original one X but got locked into keeping it and thats not what i want to do. I need the
    trade in kit sent to me so i don't have to make payments on both of them.

I've contacted and talked to Microsoft/Xbox support about 6 times and I've lost track of how many times ive been transferred, how many people ive talked to but no matter what, nobody seems to know what to do. Ive contacted citizen's twice and had a case
    setup with them but ultimately they said its up to Microsoft because they only do the financial. Nobody seems to be able to help me. This is my last option. Please help

:)

R3AP3R SRS, Dec 19, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Help figuring out 24Month Xbox Pass Promotion.

To clarify the issue of mailing back hardware, the point of All Access was originally to allow people tp buy an Xbox One on credit and then return the One to upgrade to a Series S/X without further charges. You can also just buy a Series S/X through All Access and wouldn't need to send in any hardware. The 34.99 charge includes both Ultimate and the monthly payment for the console.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

when can I get Xbox Series X

I take it you have an original Xbox One? Just trying to work out why you need a Series X/S for 4k play?

As to finding a Series X, best bet currently, as noted above, is via All Access (or being very quick when stock notifiers say they are in stock at wherever)...I got one a couple of weeks back via All Access in the UK
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Xbox All Access Misleading and I feel Scammed!

So this is alot going on here and I'm a little confused. Is merchant telling you to rebuy plan or is it XBox/Microsoft telling you to do so?

This is the info I've found:

How much is Xbox All Access?

• Xbox Series X bundle: $34.99 per month for 24 months
    • Xbox Series S bundle: $24.99 per month for 24 months
    • Xbox One S bundle: $22.99 per month for 24 months
    There are currently three Xbox All Access bundles available: Series X, Series S, and One S. The One S bundle is $22.99 per month and comes with the console and 24 months of Game Pass Ultimate. You can buy this
    bundle right now at participating retailers, and after 18 months, you can upgrade to a Series S or Series X (jump down below to learn more about that).

The Series X All Access bundle is $34.99 per monthly, while the Series S bundle is $24.99 per month, and both come with 24 months of Game Pass Ultimate. The lineup is straightforward, and thankfully,
    that’s a good thing. There isn’t anything hidden when it comes to cost. You pay the subscription price for 24 months with 0% APR, so long as you make all of your payments on time. Furthermore, there’s no upfront cost, so you can pre-order
    the Xbox Series X and Series S
    now and not worry about paying until the console launches.Before getting too deep, it’s important to reiterate that All Access is a financing option, not a subscription. In the U.S., Citizens
    One provides the financing on behalf of Microsoft. That means a few things. First, you’ll need to be legally able to apply for a line of credit in a participating country and pass a credit check. As is the case with all lending services, Citizens One doesn’t
    make it clear what determines eligibility, so the higher your credit score, the better. Additionally, if you’re approved, Citizens One will send you a bill each month asking for payment. If you’re late or miss payments, you’re subject to interest (more on
    that below).

Upgrading a previous All Access subscription
    If you’ve previously used All Access to buy an Xbox One X or Xbox One S, you can upgrade to one of the new consoles. There are some stipulations, however. Of course, you’ll need a current All Access subscription,
    and all of your payments must be current at the time of upgrade. You’ll also need to have paid the equivalent of 18 months on your current console ($413.82 for the current Xbox One S bundle). If you purchased an Xbox One X with All Access before December 31,
    2019, you’ll only need the equivalent of 12 months of payment.

The unfortunate news is that you’ll need to send back your current console to upgrade to a Series S or Series X. At nearly the full purchase price, it’s a better idea to pay off your current All Access subscription
    rather than upgrading (you’ll recoup a decent amount of money by selling the console rather than sending it back, anyway). If an upgrade is what you’re after, though, you can check
    your eligibility

So Im still not sure on your side

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/xbox-all-access-price-pre-orders-retailers/
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Choosing a hardrrive

Fair enough, a slow internet connection is as good excuse as any.

Be aware however that while that drive will work on Series X, you won't be able to play Series X games directly from it. Series X games will require faster access and read speeds. My understanding is that the Series X games can be 'backed up' on an external
    drive and then need to copied/moved over to either the internal SSD or the External SSD's that will be available for the machine.

The Series X will read and play Xbox One games from an external drive though.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Controller with new Xbox Series X has sticky buttons

1. Yes the Xbox One controller will work fine on the Series X console.

2. No

3. If you purchased the console from your local retailer, then you will need to take all of it back for an exchange, or you could send the controller back to Microsoft for repair.
Thema:

1. Need to send back One X for Series X all access - Similar Threads - Need send Series

2. My left and bottom buttons on my D-Pad need very precise presses to send output. How do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left and bottom buttons on my D-Pad need very precise presses to send output. How do I...: I'm using an Xbox One S controller. I have tried to wipe them and it only fixed it for a short matter of time. Can somebody please tell me your method of fixing this?...
  3. My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she...: My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she died) and I don't know the recovery email how i can fix that and bring the account back...
  4. Hello, I need to ask, how the hell do i send an email to DICE or EA or something that i can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I need to ask, how the hell do i send an email to DICE or EA or something that i can...: I really need to send an important email [move from Outlook / Outlook for Windows / For business] d6d9e8af-29c3-4847-945f-8578891ca237
  5. i need to send in my xbox that is having problems with warrenty but im a little bit behind...

in XBoX on Windows
    i need to send in my xbox that is having problems with warrenty but im a little bit behind...: i need to send in my xbox that is having problems with warrenty but im a little bit behind on the payments for it will that affect a new one being sent back 1dd04b03-d4d7-43cc-ae5d-a16369f2698c
  6. I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message: I keep trying to send voicemail on my Xbox 360, but it gives me an error message saying this process can’t be completed. Your message couldn’t be sent. I asked my friends to do the same and they...
  7. What do I need to do to send my Xbox in for repairs

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I need to do to send my Xbox in for repairs: What do I need to do to send in my Xbox for repairs b7aa0585-0ae6-490b-9574-7a0f741161ad
  8. Why do I need to give my address for xbox? And will they send me mail or whatever?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why do I need to give my address for xbox? And will they send me mail or whatever?: I have used the same Xbox on the same account for years and I have never once used a card on it. Yet they are asking me for my address, I have never and will never use my card on my Xbox but they...
  9. I need Xbox support , Whers to send a Xbox for repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need Xbox support , Whers to send a Xbox for repair.: Where do I send axxbox for repair. 6ff4abd6-4819-40ac-b11b-60ac43930486
  10. Hi my new xbox x will not load my games from drive do l need to send it back or is this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi my new xbox x will not load my games from drive do l need to send it back or is this...: Hi l have problems loading games on my new Xbox serious one is this a software problem or do l have to send it back.t hank s f0974f52-df22-49ca-9776-ea184c6394d2