Need to report hackers in Elden Ring

Discus and support Need to report hackers in Elden Ring in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please, I was playing with a friend and an invasor insta-killed me. This happened twice. I just want to know how and where can I report them. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ❀ �� �� �� �� ����. ❀, Apr 8, 2022.

1. Need to report hackers in Elden Ring

Please, I was playing with a friend and an invasor insta-killed me. This happened twice. I just want to know how and where can I report them. I have clips as evidence. I have enough of this cheaters. They can do anything and nothing happens to them.

:)

❀ �� �� �� �� ����. ❀, Apr 8, 2022
  2. deepkyo Win User

Microsoft rewards

It’s the Elden ring game and punch card.
  3. DiogoAmbrosio Win User

I've lost 50+ hours on Elden Ring

No, I've been playing only Elden Ring...
  4. XBF - Dom Win User

Elden Ring

Is this a message that you're receiving in-game or on your console?

If it's in game, you should be able to set the game to offline in the settings.

If it's the console, is your console set as the home console for the account that owns the game? If not, that's probably why you're experiencing the issue. If you do not own the game, be sure to sign into to both your account and the account that owns the content before launching it.

If you're not sure or don't know how, try following the guide below:

If want to make a different console your home Xbox:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.
    3. Do either of the following to change the status of your console:
      • To make this your home Xbox, select Make this my home Xbox.
      • To remove this console as your home Xbox, select Make this my home Xbox and then Remove this as my home Xbox.
    When you switch your home Xbox, all licenses for digital content will move to your new home Xbox, and the licenses will no longer be available on your previous one. In other words, when you switch your home Xbox, access to your content comes with you to your new home Xbox, and anyone signed in can enjoy it.

You can switch your home Xbox up to five times in any one-year period. If you reach your limit for the year, we’ll show you the next available date you can change it.

Let us know if this helps,

5. Francia J. Win User

Elden Ring

I appreciate it, indeed deletion of the locally saved data will be the last resort however, we can't perform the steps since we can't sync it on your end. Which is why since this is happening with just one game you may need to inform them of the current situation for advanced troubleshooting steps.
  6. michaelkoch248 Win User

Elden Ring

I do not have an external hard drive, is there something I can do to make it work involving an external hard drive?
Thema:

Need to report hackers in Elden Ring

1. Need to report hackers in Elden Ring - Similar Threads - Need report hackers

2. I have fraudulent activity on a credit card. I need to know how to report it and how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have fraudulent activity on a credit card. I need to know how to report it and how to...: I have over $600 in fraudulent activity on my bank card and need to know how to get it resolved. With a real person. Please. 59ea796f-bca2-4748-b682-b778d20fa2c0
  3. Need help with reporting someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with reporting someone: Anyone know where I can report this as Xbox report system isn’t doing anything. He called me 2 slurs (with the xx before) and threatened to get my account banned. I think I have linked the...
  4. Changes to report system needed.

in XboX Insiders
    Changes to report system needed.: My account was recently suspended for 48 hrs due to banter, and I do not know the reseason? I would like to have an explanation showing me what I have done wrong and how to rectify the problem. I...
  5. I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike: Ok, so what happened is I made a group post and people joined but there was this one kid that was being mean I told him to stop he did not so I got mad I kicked him from the party his friend...
  6. Need help reporting dangerous person please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help reporting dangerous person please: Hi all. So last night I got invited to a party by my friend. He's 12years old. Since he got gta5 he has made new friends one of which really worries me. This person is apparently very good at gta...
  7. i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason: i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason 1d6a5669-c45f-49f1-b0b5-e70b6abaca3b
  8. I need to submit a report with a video file and can't find the option

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need to submit a report with a video file and can't find the option: I encountered a toxic situation while streaming on twitch in which 2 users instant spammed me over 100 party invites each, causing the stream to not be heard, maliciously attempting to ruin my...
  9. Need to Report a Racist, But They Deleted The Messages

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to Report a Racist, But They Deleted The Messages: Somebody in Battlefield 5 hate mailed me and my friend accusing us of hacking and they were using extremely racist language and giving us death threats. Before we could report the messages, the...
  10. I need to report a hacker on COD 360 that might be a USMC and this is a disgrace to us. I have ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to report a hacker on COD 360 that might be a USMC and this is a disgrace to us. I have ...: I entered a lobby on COD Black Ops 1 on my Xbox1 but the game was the 360 version. This was a major cheat that I usually would just over look, report on my console, and call it a day but this one...