Need to Report a Racist, But They Deleted The Messages

Discus and support Need to Report a Racist, But They Deleted The Messages in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Somebody in Battlefield 5 hate mailed me and my friend accusing us of hacking and they were using extremely racist language and giving us death... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Paladin Evans, Jul 6, 2022.

1. Need to Report a Racist, But They Deleted The Messages

Somebody in Battlefield 5 hate mailed me and my friend accusing us of hacking and they were using extremely racist language and giving us death threats. Before we could report the messages, the person deleted the group chat but I have screen shots of all the messages.

Annoyingly, Xbox support are useless and you can’t talk to a person to do anything about this. What do I do because I now can’t report this DISGUSTING vile person and they need to be banned from Xbox live forever.

:)

Paladin Evans, Jul 6, 2022
  2. YeBoiCallum Win User

I'm not a expert or deep knowledge of how Xbox report system works but im pretty sure you can simply report him through his profile and choose what ever report option fits best and try to give a description of what happened and he should get banned as Xbox doesn't delete their chat history even though they deleted the message.
  3. Smwutches Win User

You can still report them via their profile and explain to the enforcement team why.
  4. Burt M. Win User

Why wont my reports work

Because what the Ambassador said earlier in these replies is verifiably not true. It would show in the chat box “This message was deleted.” if enforcement action was taken against that message. I have never once seen that for any of the profane/racist/homophobic messages I have reported.

I will even occasionally message the person who’s sent me the hate mail I’ve reported and I’ll get a reply from them, proving that they were not suspended for their previous offending messages.

There is a lot of verifiable proof that reports that have been filed are not being reviewed and that Enforcement is doing nothing to enforce Community Standards. This needs to be investigated by higher-ups on the Xbox team.
  5. IAmProjectAlice Win User

Reporting a player for racist message sent.

Hello,

Please do not call out other players on the forums as doing so is against the rules and it wouldn't do you any good as the only form of complaints that can be filed are from the XBOX console itself.

Please file a complaint against the person, avoid the player, block communications against the player if he or she has sent you any messages, and appear offline so this person cannot join games off of you via recent players list.

How to file a complaint:

Press the Guide button on your controller.

Select Friends, then go to the Players tab.

Select File Complaint. Then select File Complaint again on the next screen.

Select Text and Voice Communications.

Select Text Message / Voice Message / In-Game Voice.

Select File Complaint.

How to avoid a player:

Press the Guide button.

Select Friends, then go to the Players tab. Select the player’s gamertag.

Select Submit Player Review.

Select Avoid This Player

Select why you want to avoid the player: Communication, Game Behavior, or Player Skill.

Select the specific reason why you want to avoid the player.

How to block communications:

From the Xbox Dashboard, open a message from the player, and then select Block Communications. The player will not be able to send you any messages unless you send them one first.

How to appear offline:

Push the middle button on your XBOX 360 controller.

Go to the slider all the way on the right "Settings".

Select Preferences.

Select Online Status.

Select Appear Offline.

Note: This setting automatically resets when you turn your XBOX on and off so it needs to be set again. If you'd like to set yourself to appear offline permanently please visit this link here. Once you've loaded the page scroll till you see "Online Status",
    you can select "Friends Only" to have only people on your friends list see you online, or select "Blocked" if you'd like everyone to see you as appearing offline. This setting will stay this way until you change it again and this setting overrides the consoles
    Online Status setting.
  6. HassanB Win User

Reporting a player for racist message sent.

Hello,

Please do not name and shame on the support forums as it's against the rules. If someone has sent you threatening/racist messages on Xbox LIVE simply file a complaint against them, avoid the player, and block communications with them. The Xbox LIVE Enforcement
    Team will take care of them, no one on this specific forum has the power to simply ban someone, only the enforcement team does. They will only go through the complaints filed on the console and no where else.

For instructions to file a complaint please visit this page here.

You'll want to report this player under Text and Voice Communications > Text Message/ Voice Message/ In-Game Voice / Voice Chat.

Thanks.
Thema:

1. Need to Report a Racist, But They Deleted The Messages - Similar Threads - Need Report Racist

2. I have fraudulent activity on a credit card. I need to know how to report it and how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have fraudulent activity on a credit card. I need to know how to report it and how to...: I have over $600 in fraudulent activity on my bank card and need to know how to get it resolved. With a real person. Please. 59ea796f-bca2-4748-b682-b778d20fa2c0
  3. Need help with reporting someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with reporting someone: Anyone know where I can report this as Xbox report system isn’t doing anything. He called me 2 slurs (with the xx before) and threatened to get my account banned. I think I have linked the...
  4. Changes to report system needed.

in XboX Insiders
    Changes to report system needed.: My account was recently suspended for 48 hrs due to banter, and I do not know the reseason? I would like to have an explanation showing me what I have done wrong and how to rectify the problem. I...
  5. I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike: Ok, so what happened is I made a group post and people joined but there was this one kid that was being mean I told him to stop he did not so I got mad I kicked him from the party his friend...
  6. Need help reporting dangerous person please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help reporting dangerous person please: Hi all. So last night I got invited to a party by my friend. He's 12years old. Since he got gta5 he has made new friends one of which really worries me. This person is apparently very good at gta...
  7. i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason: i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason 1d6a5669-c45f-49f1-b0b5-e70b6abaca3b
  8. I need to submit a report with a video file and can't find the option

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need to submit a report with a video file and can't find the option: I encountered a toxic situation while streaming on twitch in which 2 users instant spammed me over 100 party invites each, causing the stream to not be heard, maliciously attempting to ruin my...
  9. Need to report hackers in Elden Ring

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to report hackers in Elden Ring: Please, I was playing with a friend and an invasor insta-killed me. This happened twice. I just want to know how and where can I report them. I have clips as evidence. I have enough of this...
  10. Oh the irony! Need to report a problem for the Report a problem. (Quick console reset fixed...

in XboX Insiders
    Oh the irony! Need to report a problem for the Report a problem. (Quick console reset fixed...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Getouttamytree1 [link] [comments]