Need to report a player.

Discus and support Need to report a player. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Name is [mod removed] and they are still active. 3d3b1e00-b8de-4be1-b82d-549a85f10d25 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mr waffullz, May 4, 2019.

1. mr waffullz
    mr waffullz Guest

Need to report a player.

mr waffullz, May 4, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Need to report a player.

You would need to file a complaint on them via their profile in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. They do not use the forums and calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Suspension

Hi,

There is no such thing a fake report. To be suspended you need to have broken the online Code of conduct. You can't be banned just because someone reported you.

We advise that if you feel the need to report another player, please do so, but there is no need to warn or otherwise threaten other players that you are going to report them. Simply block communication with them and report.
  4. Derf Tickler Win User

Need To Report A Player (SERIOUS Problem)

First off, gather IPs off of Xbox Live isn't against the Code of Conduct, but the other is. What did you do to make him do this to you? You must of have done something..
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Hey there BZSW! In addition to the great suggestions already provided here, if you believe he actually has your address and intends to cause you harm, please contact your local law enforcement agency and see if they recommend any further action.

As far as filing a complaint, you can refer to the following link for steps. Let us know if this helps, thanks!

Player complaints and Xbox LIVE suspensions and bans
  6. Scouser 4 Win User

Don't give him Microsoft points, have you been on any sites he is staff/owns if so he has you IP this way and maybe just trying to scare Microsoft points off you.

The only thing you can do is wait for the enforcement team to look at your report and take further action i really do hope that its sorted

All the best
Thema:

Need to report a player.

1. Need to report a player. - Similar Threads - Need report player

2. I have fraudulent activity on a credit card. I need to know how to report it and how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have fraudulent activity on a credit card. I need to know how to report it and how to...: I have over $600 in fraudulent activity on my bank card and need to know how to get it resolved. With a real person. Please. 59ea796f-bca2-4748-b682-b778d20fa2c0
  3. Need help with reporting someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with reporting someone: Anyone know where I can report this as Xbox report system isn’t doing anything. He called me 2 slurs (with the xx before) and threatened to get my account banned. I think I have linked the...
  4. Changes to report system needed.

in XboX Insiders
    Changes to report system needed.: My account was recently suspended for 48 hrs due to banter, and I do not know the reseason? I would like to have an explanation showing me what I have done wrong and how to rectify the problem. I...
  5. I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike: Ok, so what happened is I made a group post and people joined but there was this one kid that was being mean I told him to stop he did not so I got mad I kicked him from the party his friend...
  6. Need help reporting dangerous person please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help reporting dangerous person please: Hi all. So last night I got invited to a party by my friend. He's 12years old. Since he got gta5 he has made new friends one of which really worries me. This person is apparently very good at gta...
  7. i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason: i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason 1d6a5669-c45f-49f1-b0b5-e70b6abaca3b
  8. I need to submit a report with a video file and can't find the option

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need to submit a report with a video file and can't find the option: I encountered a toxic situation while streaming on twitch in which 2 users instant spammed me over 100 party invites each, causing the stream to not be heard, maliciously attempting to ruin my...
  9. Need to Report a Racist, But They Deleted The Messages

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to Report a Racist, But They Deleted The Messages: Somebody in Battlefield 5 hate mailed me and my friend accusing us of hacking and they were using extremely racist language and giving us death threats. Before we could report the messages, the...
  10. I need to report a player for violating the code of conduct

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to report a player for violating the code of conduct: His name is <mod removed> he said f u to me in a message 757c2f69-394d-4b17-bb54-8e4a11501076