Need to redeem Xbox live reward points

Discus and support Need to redeem Xbox live reward points in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchased a lot of games digitally from the Xbox store and now that you guys have the rewards program on Xbox I was wondering if I could... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lyerian Rastler, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Need to redeem Xbox live reward points

I have purchased a lot of games digitally from the Xbox store and now that you guys have the rewards program on Xbox I was wondering if I could possibly get some of the points from the recent titles I bought that are offered because I never got them.

:)

Lyerian Rastler, Jul 10, 2018
  2. How do i redeem my Xbox live rewards

I wanna redeem my xbox live rewards points

natan mizrahi, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Rewards Points to change Gamertag?

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. Rewards points can only be used to redeem gift cards through the Rewards program, not to be used to make purchases on Live. You would
    need to save up enough to redeem an Xbox gift card and then use the money from that gift card.

Smwutches, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support by going to http://account.microsoft.com/rewards and clicking the contact link at the bottom of the page.

Smwutches, Jul 10, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

Rewards Points to change Gamertag?

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. Rewards points can only be used to redeem gift cards through the Rewards program, not to be used to make purchases on Live. You would
    need to save up enough to redeem an Xbox gift card and then use the money from that gift card.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Reward Points convert to MS currency.

With Microsoft Rewards points you just go to their redemption page and redeem the points for either an Xbox gift card or a Live card (it's not possible to purchase gold using currency from gift cards through Xbox) and a code will be emailed to you. If you
    need further assistance, you would need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program via their redemption page. They are not the same as the Xbox Rewards program.
  7. Mistress Sara Win User

I want to convert my Microsoft Rewards points to Xbox points.

There are,

You can go to https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/ and select any of the items there. There are entries in various sweepstakes, gift cards (I'm seeing Starbucks, Gamestop, Xbox Live, Xbox currency cards).

This page explains how to redeem the points: https://support.microsoft.com/help/20541/microsoft-account-redeeming-rewards-points
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

xboxrewords

Hello wolf rageing,

From the FAQ:

What's the difference between Microsoft Rewards points and Xbox Live Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems?

One Microsoft Rewards point is equal to one Xbox Live Rewards Credit. Microsoft Rewards points can be redeemed whenever you want for the rewards you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog, including Microsoft Store digital gift cards. Xbox Live Rewards
    Credits are automatically converted to your local currency every two weeks and deposited in your Microsoft account, while MyVIP Gems could be redeemed for items in the MyVIP Vault.
  9. Judge Win User

Total Xbox Rewards Points Earned?

[quote user="B4RevenantGamer"]

[quote user="NYJets1968"]if you buy them they don't expire only the rewards expire.[/quote]

Does that include ones earned on Bing? I'm guessing it does. I'm just wondering because I never really buy Microsoft points anymore and just use things like bing rewards and order them as I need them.

--

OP I've earned about 300 I think and have been a member since June of last year.

[/quote]

Yes Bing points do, as they are promotional points. Here is what the points say on Bing: "Restrictions: A maximum total of 64,000 Microsoft Points may be redeemed per Xbox LIVE gamertag through the Bing Rewards program. Promo code expires 6/30/2014, if not
    redeemed in gamertag account. Once redeemed, Microsoft Points expire after 365 days if not used in the Xbox LIVE Marketplace."

As for my Rewards: Xbox LIVE Rewards Member since 2010-12-01, Points earned 1350
Thema:

1. Need to redeem Xbox live reward points - Similar Threads - Need redeem live

2. Twitch cape didn't appear on my minecraft account after redeeming it, what i need to do?

in XBoX on Windows
    Twitch cape didn't appear on my minecraft account after redeeming it, what i need to do?: I redeemed minecraft twitch cape in my microsoft account and it's shows in my order history, but it didn't appear on my minecraft account 555c7f4b-3ea7-437b-874b-23f596748d77
  3. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  4. I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks: I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks 39f8c80a-8c80-497a-b8aa-b05207ca27cb
  5. I have redeemed. My game but where is it? I need help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have redeemed. My game but where is it? I need help.: I have redeemed. My game but where is it? I need help. a36d8b5c-6a6a-48e8-a82d-f50f1c889724
  6. I purchased a 1 month Xbox game pass ultimate do I need to setup payment method to redeem code

in XBoX Accessibility
    I purchased a 1 month Xbox game pass ultimate do I need to setup payment method to redeem code: I can't purchase game pass from Xbox website because it showing incorrect card details while I am trying on a visa debit card so I bought it from Amazon if iam going to redeem the code do they ask...
  7. I bought an Assassin's Creed 3 Xbox 360 key, but I need an Xbox 360 to redeem it. I have an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Assassin's Creed 3 Xbox 360 key, but I need an Xbox 360 to redeem it. I have an...: error: Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this code. Redeem: Microsoft 365 Family...
  8. I need to change my Xbox live gamer tag to my Xbox tag so I can redeem codes

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change my Xbox live gamer tag to my Xbox tag so I can redeem codes: I have had the same tag for 8 years. A few months ago I tried to remotely move my Xbox tag, etc to my grandson's Xbox so I could play there. It ended up giving me another tag. Now I go to Xbox...
  9. Do I need live gold in order to redeem a prepaid Xbox card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need live gold in order to redeem a prepaid Xbox card?: I read all the info online and on the back of the prepaid Xbox cards, but one thing is not clear to me. I want to know if I need LIVE Gold in order for me to get games online. The way it's worded...
  10. it says I'm offline but to get online i need to get xbox live but I'm trying to redeem a xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    it says I'm offline but to get online i need to get xbox live but I'm trying to redeem a xbox ...: it says I'm offline but to get online i need to get xbox live but I'm trying to redeem a xbox live gold membership code online but it says it aint working...the code works but when i press...