Need to Re-add parent to child account

Discus and support Need to Re-add parent to child account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i need to re-add myself as a parent on my childs account after stupidly removing it. i've tried to do it on the 360 but after adding all my info... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by keatz21, Dec 27, 2015.

1. keatz21
    keatz21 Guest

Hi, i need to re-add myself as a parent on my childs account after stupidly removing it.

i've tried to do it on the 360 but after adding all my info an error comes up saying that xbox live sign in isnt available.

:)

keatz21, Dec 27, 2015
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Your parent's Microsoft account isn't valid.

If you are a minor you cant set up the parents account. Please have your parents try the steps at the link below to re-add their account as your parental one.

support.xbox.com/.../cant-complete-parental-consent-for-child-account

If that doesn't work then they will need to contact phone support for more assistance in trying to re-add your account. 1-800-469-9269 for USA and Canada.

M3tal Daz3, Dec 28, 2015
  3. kiwihead11
    kiwihead11 Guest
    How do I re add the child account to the family?

I've deleted the child acount from the family on Xbox 360 stupidly by accident. I've gone back to family settings on both the adult and child account and can't seem to find anything to help. I need to add the account again because whenever my kid logs
    in it says something about having a parent account not connected but that's because I removed the child account. Help. Me. I'm. Dying. How do I re add the child account to the family?

kiwihead11, Dec 28, 2015
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Your parent's Microsoft account isn't valid.

If you are a minor you cant set up the parents account. Please have your parents try the steps at the link below to re-add their account as your parental one.

If that doesn't work then they will need to contact phone support for more assistance in trying to re-add your account. 1-800-469-9269 for USA and Canada.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Parental issues, account issues, issues everywhere

Looks like you found out what happens when you try to tamper with the parental controls. Sorry to hear it.

Please have your parents try the steps at the link below to re-add their account as your parental one.

If that doesn't work then they will need to contact phone support for more assistance in trying to re-add your account. 1-800-469-9269 in North America.
  6. onyxishere Win User

How do you add children to your account?

A child account needs a parental account associated with it. Just follow the instructions to add the parental account (it usually asks for the email info of the parent).
  7. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox account doesnt work 80154A9

Hi, is your account a child account that has been part of a family on Xbox and you have removed yourself or been removed from that family. If so you'll need to add your account back to the family in order to sign in.

Re-associate the child account to the parent account. To do so:

1. Sign into the parent account and select the Family tab.
    2. Select Add a child.
    3. Enter the email address of the child account that you want to re-associate with the parent account. This will send an invitation to the child account’s email address.
    4. Sign out of the parent account and sign in to the child account.

Note For security reasons, you may be asked to verify the account.
    5. Select the button labeled Sign in and accept.

Note Email can be found by selecting View inbox.
  8. JohanSmit6 Win User

Changing to parent account

It says i need a parent account to change my child account to a parent account but i dont have a parent account and it wont let me add one.
Thema:

1. Need to Re-add parent to child account - Similar Threads - Need add parent

2. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  3. Remove “Add On doesn’t need to be installed”?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remove “Add On doesn’t need to be installed”?: I just bought the Lightfall DLC for Destiny 2. I have already followed the installation steps due to the known glitch but the DLC still will not launch. I have tried clearing the local save,...
  4. Why does it say I need to add friends to be able to invite, when I have 100 friends online?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it say I need to add friends to be able to invite, when I have 100 friends online?: I'm trying to invite anyone from my friendliest to a 1v1 friendly and I see this message that "add friends to be able to play against them...." while I already have friends and it even shows that...
  5. When sometime i try to add someone as a friend, I need to do it with the app Xbox because...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When sometime i try to add someone as a friend, I need to do it with the app Xbox because...: I can't figure it out here c06df0d0-296d-406c-a9b2-049a51b68e66
  6. I need to erase an email and add one

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to erase an email and add one: I need to delete an email and add one c9a9cf74-1694-44c6-b766-6131cd5016bd
  7. Some reason modernwarfare 2 diddent come with all the add-ons I need for multiplayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some reason modernwarfare 2 diddent come with all the add-ons I need for multiplayer?: I have 2 xboxes, 1 I play at my main home and my other one is at my second home, I play mw2 on my main one all the time, I decided to gsme share on the same account to my secondary xbox and...
  8. How do i change my account settings so i can add my card without it claiming i need a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change my account settings so i can add my card without it claiming i need a...: I don't have a parent email on my account and it refuses to let me purchase or add any cards unless i have one. I have tried changing my birth year and everything, nothing has worked. Is there any...
  9. Callisto Protocol add on - doesn't need to be installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Callisto Protocol add on - doesn't need to be installed: Purchased a physical xbox one copy of callisto protocol. Through the xbox purchased the series x upgrade, however it comes up as it "doesn't need to be installed." The purchase tells me to go to...
  10. Why do I need to add a credit card after entering a code for a month of xbox gamepass pc?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I need to add a credit card after entering a code for a month of xbox gamepass pc?: I got gamepass from redeeming it from reward points but when I go to redeem the code I got it makes me enter a credit card. I unfortunately don't have one and I'm not able to make a new one right...