Need to learn how to trade for gold on atlas

Discus and support Need to learn how to trade for gold on atlas in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Need to learn how to strading for gold on atlas instead of farming for sea chests thx 26a05a0a-cf1f-4176-a765-88d55df0e439 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TestTickles690, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Need to learn how to trade for gold on atlas

Need to learn how to strading for gold on atlas instead of farming for sea chests thx

:)

TestTickles690, Dec 16, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Test,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you are wanting tips on trading in game items. This is best to post on the game forums as this is Xbox support. I will be locking this thread as it is not asking for support.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Hijacking the Atlas 'How-to' video.

They really need a how to video for shooting the glass on an Atlas?
  4. DocHolliday 7 Win User

Extra Medi-gel, Thoughts?

^ How do you get "one shotted"? That's never ever happened to me, not even on gold - with a rocket to the face from an Atlas.

Is that even possible?
  5. Fatalshock8912 Win User

Why is the headset adapter so expensive?

Sadly, if like me you want an Atlas, you're gonna need to buy that thing, no matter how expensive it is.
  6. WereWolfchild Win User

Bronze,Sliver or Gold?

The best way to kill the atlas is to just use your regular guns and biotics until at least round 6.After that you really need to decide when is a good time to use one cause they throw at least 4 or 5 atlas and phantoms every round at you.A good Asari can
    make a huge difference on Gold though.
Thema:

1. Need to learn how to trade for gold on atlas - Similar Threads - Need learn trade

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  5. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  8. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  9. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  10. Think MS need to learn the Alphabet again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Think MS need to learn the Alphabet again.: http://oi59.tinypic.com/b7xkiq.jpg If you look at the list of my games peggle 2 comes after Plants vs Zombies. If these are the people who are making the X1 the console is doomed for ever....