need to know why there is a $33.89 charge on my credit card

Discus and support need to know why there is a $33.89 charge on my credit card in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; billing inquiry, why is my Credit card being charge $33.89 what is this charge for and what microsoft product a7c1b16c-204c-4a02-ad2c-8354575228e8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mike Lambe, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Mike Lambe
    Mike Lambe Guest

billing inquiry, why is my Credit card being charge $33.89 what is this charge for and what microsoft product

:)

Mike Lambe, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. JoshuaCambranes Win User

Past Due Subscription

When I check my subscriptions its still telling me I need to pay the $33.89 even though my card has been charged already
  4. Dustyprune Win User

Cannot upgrade to adult account

Just curious as to why I need to keep credit card information on my account, because i only used it the one time because of the 20% off sale. Could it be because the fee is charged after the 13 months? Oh, and because the fee is charged annually, so once
    these 13 months are done, i dont want it to recharge on my parents credit card since there is no option to make it not re subscribe on the credit card ( that i can see)
  5. onyxishere Win User

Hope you enjoyed my money microsoft...

Why not dispute the charges with the credit card company then?
  6. hectic Xx Win User

CANNOT CANCEL AUTO RENEWAL via BROWSER

also, my credit card on record is EXPIRED, and somehow, they continue to charge my NEW credit card with billing! how do they even know what my information is??
Thema:

1. need to know why there is a $33.89 charge on my credit card - Similar Threads - need why $33

2. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  3. Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...: Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need to transfer it to a storage expansion card or the consoles internal storage ....
  4. Why is GTA V now saying I need a disc to play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is GTA V now saying I need a disc to play?: I bought GTA V with the game pass and it was the electronic version where it downloaded onto my Xbox 1 without needing the hard copy disc and it worked perfectly fine but now it’s giving me an...
  5. why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...: the ''masterminds'' at microsoft decided to make the ''delete xbox account'' feature into a ''delete microsoft account and everything else that it is connected to'' feature and i want it gone as...
  6. Why is my game saying "sign in needed" even though I am already signed into the xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my game saying "sign in needed" even though I am already signed into the xbox app?: I am already signed into the xbox app and when i launch forza horizon 4 on my pc, it says "sign in needed". I have already tried redownloading the game and the xbox app as well as signing in and...
  7. Why do I need online to install many xbox one games like:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need online to install many xbox one games like:: Why do I need to install games via online like- Mass Effect Legendary Edition Planet Coaster Walking Dead Destinies Jurassic world Evolution 2 c6839a48-e4f5-42bf-8ab0-ad59478ae1af
  8. Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game: I played r6 through game pass, I decided to buy the game then I went to go on it after playing and it said I need to get game pass, I have tried uninstalling r6 rendering my Xbox and nothing is...
  9. When I unplug my xbox to move it to a different room why does it need to update. It isn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I unplug my xbox to move it to a different room why does it need to update. It isn't...: When I unplug my xbox to move it to a different room why does it need to update. It isn't even a couple of minutes a6043f89-fec2-47c0-83d5-0d3bde358e8f
  10. Why do I need to Buy Minecraft: Java Edition again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need to Buy Minecraft: Java Edition again?: [img] I just tried to log on to Minecraft and play some Java Edition while I am taking a break from work. The most peculiar thing pops up, "Buy Minecraft;" where the play button usually goes. I...