need to fix my xbox live rewards

Discus and support need to fix my xbox live rewards in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; im have issuse xbox live rewards my acaount needs fixed not getting my points f87e8820-46b5-422f-a291-19729ae8f760 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TSBxNightBlade, Jan 2, 2017.

1. need to fix my xbox live rewards

im have issuse xbox live rewards my acaount needs fixed not getting my points

:)

TSBxNightBlade, Jan 2, 2017
  2. Recently changed gamertag and now my xbox live rewards do not show up

Couple months ago I changed my gamertag and now my xbox live rewards will not show up. I need help to fix this, so I can use xbox live rewards.

Wellerman8790, Jan 2, 2017
  3. Trichronic
    Trichronic Guest
    Xbox Live Problems

Apparently, my live account is messed up. I contacted the xbox rewards forum first because my rewards account isn't updating anything. They said there is something wrong with my live account that needs fixed first. I have no idea what. Please fix.

Trichronic, Jan 2, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello TSBxNightBlade,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at Xbox Live Rewards .

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. Also, as of July 2014, we do not award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals. In September 2015, we made some refinements to the
    program. One change that happened was an adjustment of MyVIP purchase thresholds. If you did not reach any MyVIP ranks with your purchases from September 2014-August 31st 2015, you were placed at a default rank. Since you are a zero star member, you do not
    get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (Xbox Live Rewards).

XBLRewards8, Jan 4, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: