Need to contact xbox but I am getting told to try again later

Discus and support Need to contact xbox but I am getting told to try again later in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Need to contact xbox but I am getting told to try again later 86d1ebe3-a4ad-4fcc-a4c4-19e7ad027a6f Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Neen Cairns, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Neen Cairns
    Neen Cairns Guest

:)

Neen Cairns, Jan 23, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., I hope to help you today!

What seems to be the problem? maybe I am able to help you with your problem, I am not a Microsoft agent, I am a member of the community like you.

To contact an Xbox support agent please go to the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  3. WhoadyFoShoady Win User

NFL App won't confirm code

I have cox and went through everything they said, with no problem. It was approved, but I am also being told to try again later.
  4. GLAUCO2328 Win User

103/5000 I forgot my parental control code of my xbox 360, I would like that you could help me to solve it

Hello M3tal Daz3 I have already done everything you told me but he says: try again later, we can not get the access code restored at this moment, try again later.
  5. bjsings1 Win User

Family members cant get money on their account

I have the same problem. I purchased a card for points, and get an error message to try again later when I try to use it on any of the family accounts. I contacted Microsoft, and was told that I wouldn't be able to redeem any codes until the accounts are
    converted to individual accounts. This is very frustrating!
  6. Ghali Lahlou Win User

Question

i did that yesterday contact the support and they told me that it is still underinvestgation , i will probably do it again later
Thema:

1. Need to contact xbox but I am getting told to try again later - Similar Threads - Need contact getting

2. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  3. direct contact to xbox agent needed

in XBoX Accessibility
    direct contact to xbox agent needed: i have an account that ive had for 15+ years. i cant get any access to the email anymore and it cant be recovered (i have tried many times) the account in question still has my subscription that...
  4. I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason: Hello. I received an email that my account has been banned. I don't even play online games. This seems to be a mistake. I have spent a lot of money in my account during the past years, and have...
  5. i need help again with a previous question with getting in contact with a DICE member or EA...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help again with a previous question with getting in contact with a DICE member or EA...: i have already asked this question in another thread but i completely forgot about the issue and now it has been dismissed so i ask again whether i can get in contact with them....
  6. I need to appeal a ban, but can’t get in contact with the enforcement team. Can anyone help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to appeal a ban, but can’t get in contact with the enforcement team. Can anyone help?: I was banned today for 2 days and need help appealing it. Nobody seems to be able to help. f24c862d-f8ad-4e4b-a82d-fd7e5892f7e3
  7. I need help with a billing issue and can't get in contact with support

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with a billing issue and can't get in contact with support: I've been getting very frustrated over the past 2 days waiting over 6 hours to get in contact with support and never getting a real person. The issue I have is I turned off auto-renew on gamepass...
  8. Need to contact Microsoft support direct as I cannot get any solutions from the community

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to contact Microsoft support direct as I cannot get any solutions from the community: Has the support team been furloughed? I cannot log into my xbox live on my xbox 360 console. Posted a question but no proper response. how can I contact the support team either through phone or...
  9. I need to get in contact with someone from enforcement please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to get in contact with someone from enforcement please.: hi, my name is dave, lifelong gamer, xbox live member 11 years strong. Ive recently gotten in some trouble and would like some help from someone in enforcement to get my acct back in good...
  10. do i need facebook or twitter to get in contact whit the xbox support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    do i need facebook or twitter to get in contact whit the xbox support?: do i need facebook or twitter to get in contact whit the xbox support?...i dont want it, dont need it... 43653e40-3a47-4f24-a464-cfd4bc48f9e9