Need to contact Microsoft support direct as I cannot get any solutions from the community

Discus and support Need to contact Microsoft support direct as I cannot get any solutions from the community in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Has the support team been furloughed? I cannot log into my xbox live on my xbox 360 console. Posted a question but no proper response. how can I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AnthonyDias2, Jun 9, 2020.

1. AnthonyDias2
    AnthonyDias2 Guest

Need to contact Microsoft support direct as I cannot get any solutions from the community

Has the support team been furloughed? I cannot log into my xbox live on my xbox 360 console. Posted a question but no proper response. how can I contact the support team either through phone or online chat. Thanks

:)

AnthonyDias2, Jun 9, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

You can request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you're not seeing those options, change your category/topic until you do. Billing
    and Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually show them for me.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

I have purchased a xbox series S which is suspended.

Support doesn't really make the decision, but who speaks for the company, Microsoft is support, they are the direct contact with the customer, I'm just a player. As I told you there is no solution because after banning the xbox it cannot be unbanned.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

My account is locked and I dont know why?

Hi Rossss6847! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

That message seems to be direct by Microsoft is not from Xbox enforcement, so you would need to contact Microsoft support probably, as this is a community forum you won't get that information

To access support you can use a different Microsoft account, but as far as I know that's a definitive action on the account
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

When I try to post a Looking For Group post, I get an error saying: "There was a problem posting your Looking For Group"

Sure, then you will need to contact direct support, on the Xbox contact us site, don't select community answers, choose support agent
  6. Mirrordwitch ㅤ Win User

Migrated Mojang Account Hacked and Mojang Refuses Me Permission to See Migration History

I contacted them again… TWICE.

once again i got the same stupid message that they cannot help me and i need to come to Microsoft support. Im tired of being directed back and forth between you guys
Thema:

1. Need to contact Microsoft support direct as I cannot get any solutions from the community - Similar Threads - Need contact Microsoft

2. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  3. I need a phone number to contact Microsoft about my accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a phone number to contact Microsoft about my accounts: phone number to contact Microsoft about my account Yy fbacdbfa-1753-4b00-94b1-1dfacc3e6894
  4. Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account: Hello, My problem can't be solved by the community, as it concern Minecraft and Mojang account which, they don't manage anymore since a bit more than 1 month. It's now Microsoft behind, so I need...
  5. I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...: I need to speak to Microsoft support I have requested a call for over a week now but it's unable to work. Thanks in advance Mike. ba212656-873e-42cd-953e-92c0d567cb38
  6. I need help contacting Microsoft support.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help contacting Microsoft support.: I got hacked on May 8th and I got my account back. I made a request to get my account unsuspended and they replied by saying that they will partner up with Microsoft it try and get it unsuspended,...
  7. I need a way to contact Microsoft Account Department for PSN Minecraft account linking issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a way to contact Microsoft Account Department for PSN Minecraft account linking issues: Good evening, I reached out to Xbox chat about my Minecraft account. I have a legacy Mojang account linked to my PSN. This account is one of the original accounts and the email has changed since....
  8. I lost my Minecraft Account. I need to contact anyone from MICROSOFT SUPPORT.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Minecraft Account. I need to contact anyone from MICROSOFT SUPPORT.: Hello, I purchased Minecraft in 2019, but due to Microsoft's migration process, I have lost access to my account. Previously, I had both a Microsoft account and a Minecraft or Mojang account with...
  9. Having issues with an Xbox account need someone from Microsoft to contact me please .been...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having issues with an Xbox account need someone from Microsoft to contact me please .been...: Need someone from Xbox to contact me !! 430a1c32-a29e-4205-9497-c76db728382d
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer.: case #'s 1501587403 and 1502196989. Lost purchased jigsaw puzzles. Stats show puzzles played = 672, puzzles completed = 536, collections completed =3. Spoke with different technicians on May 22,...