need to contact account support and talk to someone

Discus and support need to contact account support and talk to someone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; HI I need to make some changes on my account within the family tab and just cannot find away to do it. I really need to speak to some who can access... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DragonzSlayers, Feb 18, 2019.

1. need to contact account support and talk to someone

HI

I need to make some changes on my account within the family tab and just cannot find away to do it. I really need to speak to some who can access my account and see what is happening. I tried to do this thru the contact us support page when i got to the
    option to talk to someone the format to enter my phone number doesnt work. I enter the country code to Australia 61 as per the drop down menu but the option to put in my phone number has to be in the format x xxxx xxxx and this doesnt work for my mobile
    which is the only phone option I have. Any suggestions on how to email support with my mobile so they can call me back.

:)

DragonzSlayers, Feb 18, 2019
  2. ColleenTest Win User

I am having trouble with my xbox one we are not able to get into it and I know I payed for a year member ship
  3. Viper180669 Win User

Hi DragonzSlayers

I am in Australia and when I needed to get support I used the request a callback option to my mobile.

To get it to work you just need to drop the 0 off the front of the number and it will go through.

Best of luck
  4. DERFREKRAP1 Win User

i need to talk to Microsoft asap
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Colleen,

We have read your inquiry, but recommend creating a new thread detailing your issue to which you can simply copy and paste what you have already provided so that we can personalize our assistance to you.

We'll be locking this thread, but we await the creation of your new thread.

Best wishes!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Thema:

1. need to contact account support and talk to someone - Similar Threads - need contact account

2. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  3. I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason: Hello. I received an email that my account has been banned. I don't even play online games. This seems to be a mistake. I have spent a lot of money in my account during the past years, and have...
  4. I need a phone number to contact Microsoft about my accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a phone number to contact Microsoft about my accounts: phone number to contact Microsoft about my account Yy fbacdbfa-1753-4b00-94b1-1dfacc3e6894
  5. Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account: Hello, My problem can't be solved by the community, as it concern Minecraft and Mojang account which, they don't manage anymore since a bit more than 1 month. It's now Microsoft behind, so I need...
  6. Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.: Hello, I've forgotten the microsoft email and password in which I used to log in to my minecraft account. I went to minecraft support and filled in the minecraft recovery form but I got an email...
  7. My account has been hacked i need to change log in info how do i contact a real person not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked i need to change log in info how do i contact a real person not...: Account has been hacked how do i contact a real agent not a virtual agent f1eee7c0-56a5-4f8c-9d2b-ef071cf841d6
  8. I need a way to contact Microsoft Account Department for PSN Minecraft account linking issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a way to contact Microsoft Account Department for PSN Minecraft account linking issues: Good evening, I reached out to Xbox chat about my Minecraft account. I have a legacy Mojang account linked to my PSN. This account is one of the original accounts and the email has changed since....
  9. I lost my Minecraft Account. I need to contact anyone from MICROSOFT SUPPORT.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Minecraft Account. I need to contact anyone from MICROSOFT SUPPORT.: Hello, I purchased Minecraft in 2019, but due to Microsoft's migration process, I have lost access to my account. Previously, I had both a Microsoft account and a Minecraft or Mojang account with...
  10. Need help! Unable to contact human support and lost account with credit card info.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help! Unable to contact human support and lost account with credit card info.: Hello! I lost my password and I tried recovering it, but no luck. The automatic form always reject it. This is an account I created just for gamepass, so losing it is not really a problem, but...