Need the ability to bind keyboard and mouse inputs to elite controller via Xbox accessories ...

Discus and support Need the ability to bind keyboard and mouse inputs to elite controller via Xbox accessories ... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I would like a option to be added to the Xbox Accessories for my elite controller to bind keyboard and mouse inputs to my Elite controller via the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by hawlbucker, Oct 24, 2018.

1. hawlbucker
    hawlbucker Guest

Need the ability to bind keyboard and mouse inputs to elite controller via Xbox accessories ...

I would like a option to be added to the Xbox Accessories for my elite controller to bind keyboard and mouse inputs to my Elite controller via the Xbox Accessories app on my PC.

:)

hawlbucker, Oct 24, 2018
  2. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    DOUBT!

The Xbox can't be controlled by keyboard and mouse through the Stream mode at all. While it's possible in the Minecraft Bedrock Edition to use Keyboard and mouse, all other games don't accept keyboard and mouse input at all.

You might have to try Minecraft, if you can control it via Keyboard and mouse while streaming to your PC.

Arminator, Oct 24, 2018
  3. jhmgrose
    jhmgrose Guest
    How Do I Use Keyboard & Mouse On Xbox One?

I heard that there is keyboard and mouse support available for the Xbox One now, which means I'm more motivated to play Halo on it now that I have the potential to use better controls. I just need a few things cleared up, however.

1. Does the Xbox One have an emulation software that binds keys to the equivalent on Xbox One controllers?
    2. Is this plug & play with any keyboard, or do I need licenced hardware I can buy from the Microsoft store or retailers?
    3. Is there mouse acceleration, or is it all raw mouse input?
    4. Is there input delay?

jhmgrose, Oct 24, 2018
  4. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest

Hello Hawlbucker,

Thank you for voicing your idea! If you haven't already, you should also bring this request to our
    Xbox Ideas website. There, you can post an idea or vote on other ideas from the community.

Happy Gaming!

XBF Chris J, Oct 24, 2018
  5. ZombieJesterCOE, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: