Need support for preview program

Discus and support Need support for preview program in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After contacting general support multiple times, I was told to refer to the preview program forums for help with an issue with my xbox. However, I can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by carranza93, Oct 18, 2016.

1. carranza93
    carranza93 Guest

After contacting general support multiple times, I was told to refer to the preview program forums for help with an issue with my xbox. However, I can not seem to find the preview forums anymore, as any links I find redirect me to the list of all forums.
    If a moderator or member of the support team could me out, I would greatly appreciate it.

:)

carranza93, Oct 18, 2016
  2. I'm in preview program .. got the new dashboard.. now my Fanatec wheel won't respond. Hard reset

You need to post inquiries regarding the Preview program in the preview programs forums. That is the best place to get support on the Preview builds.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Oct 18, 2016
  3. Purchased OTA TV equipment - Not a Preview member

Hey there Pangonyte!

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide invites to the Preview Program in the support forums. In order to participate in the Preview Program you will need to be invited by someone who is already participating in the program. For more information, please check
    out our Xbox One Preview Program FAQ. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Oct 18, 2016
  4. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

I'm in preview program .. got the new dashboard.. now my Fanatec wheel won't respond. Hard reset

You need to post inquiries regarding the Preview program in the preview programs forums. That is the best place to get support on the Preview builds.
  5. medium bloke Win User

Preview program

Hi there!

Invites to the preview program are not given out over the support forums. You will need a friend in the preview program to invite you.

Thanks!
  6. medium bloke Win User

xbox one preview

Hi there!

Invitations to the preview program are not sent out over the support forums. You will need a friend who is already in the preview program to invite you.
  7. Hordie Win User

I'm in the preview program and how do I get it for my new Xbox?

Hi FuRy X Troll,

If you're a member of Preview Program, but you do not have access to preview dashboard you'll need to repost this question in the Preview Program Registration Support forums.
  8. medium bloke Win User

Preview member application

Hi there!

Invitations to the preview program are not sent out over the support forums. You will need a friend who is already in the preview program to invite you.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Need support for preview program - Similar Threads - Need support preview

2. Need support help with license transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need support help with license transfer: Hello if anyone knows anyway to help it would be appreciated so i went to play my old xbox 360 and so i started downloading some of my old games but i also started purchasing disk games and turns...
  3. I need to talk with support about a refund that i did

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to talk with support about a refund that i did: The refund was approved 17/02/2024 but the money doesnt appear. I need help 19283eae-a0a0-4614-8c55-075198fdffdd
  4. I need the support email or phone number to swap my Xbox accounts email with my new one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need the support email or phone number to swap my Xbox accounts email with my new one...: My Xbox account is old and I forgot the password to the email and I also don't have the email connected to any of my phones/old phones so I can not switch to any Xbox unless I lose everything I...
  5. We need better xbox support

in XBoX on Consoles
    We need better xbox support: I have gotten a 2day suspension for no reason at all All I did was boot up my game to see I’m suspended I did not do any this the day before and had no warnings,I don’t even no what the reason was...
  6. I am a preview member. been told by chat support that I need post this here so I can gain ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I am a preview member. been told by chat support that I need post this here so I can gain ...: I am a preview member. been told by chat support that I need post this here so I can gain access to the preview forum as it says Group not Found so I post my problem with the new preview update....
  7. I need Xbox insider preview support

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need Xbox insider preview support: my connection is dropping so much. I been patient and wait for a update that will fix the damage the biggest new update did. Every day atfer that update its gotten worst. Some days, I can play an...
  8. Hi, I need support for xbox insiders hub and insider preview.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I need support for xbox insiders hub and insider preview.: Hi I got the hub on Sat. 4th. Everything was fine, But then unenroll my xbox was accidentally checked. (i want to be in and stay in the program. And now I get the unauthorized error. * There's a...
  9. I NEED HELP XBOX LIVE !!! Must (Preview Support)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED HELP XBOX LIVE !!! Must (Preview Support): I Have A Big Issue With My Achievements On My XBOX ONE S Console Lately Just Follow My Case Num Below And Contact Me On This Mail *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  10. Need access to Xbox One preview program support forums. Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need access to Xbox One preview program support forums. Help!: Need access to Xbox one preview program support forums. The beta has rendered my xbox one worthless. f002889c-732e-4206-9b7a-aac10a5ae24a