need spec ops partner!

Discus and support need spec ops partner! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; looking for someone to help me finish my last 4 spec ops missions on veteran gamertag e863ac04-3169-4792-b15b-51e50767d8c4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuicideSeason18, Feb 13, 2016.

1. need spec ops partner!

looking for someone to help me finish my last 4 spec ops missions on veteran gamertag

:)

SuicideSeason18, Feb 13, 2016
  2. Lookng for decent players to play with

feel free to add me, I need a spec ops partner anyways

Queen x HunT3r, Feb 13, 2016
  3. RMH Oilers
    RMH Oilers Guest
    MW2 Spec Ops players

I'm looking to finish Spec Ops and need a partner. If you interested send me a friend request re:spec ops ..... thx

RMH Oilers, Feb 13, 2016
  4. Queen x HunT3r Win User

Lookng for decent players to play with

feel free to add me, I need a spec ops partner anyways
  5. B0NE DUDE Win User

Need teamate for Coop Spec Ops Mission Achievos!

Yo, I still need a good partner to knock out these spec ops achievos! thanks
  6. BitesizeCrayons Win User

SPEC OPS partner needed!

Also, I'd be glad to help on other missions aside from the ones I need, or offer tips if you need them.

-As for Smack Town, be very cautious about advancing, and I advise bringing the AS50 to pick off the far enemies. This mission isn't even really as hard as Hit and Run, it just has a worse penalty if you fail, since you have to redo the heli part. This might
    seem like a shallow bit of advice, but that's all there is to it. Flashbang the close-quarters parts, and it wouldn't hurt to save at least one for insurance when going to your exfil.

-For server crash, grab the LSW at the end and set up claymores, I like to sweep the flanks before they even make it into the room after my claymores are gone, and flashbang the riot shielders. Save at least one flashbang for the Jugg, though, or bring a
    riot shield. I recommend the latter, as you can make it to the Jeep easier, and even completely disregard the enemies at the very end.

-And the deceptively easy mission that some think is the hardest: Flood the Market. I actually had a bit of grief with the end of this one, but I found a fool-proof method that I can say will work almost every time. If you're like me, the Littlebird and
    flankers weren't much of a problem, but the gas and enemies on the adjacent rooftops were. The solution is just to ignore both of them, I'm being completely serious. Don't kill a single enemy on those rooftops, just sit tight and only move to new cover when
    the gas is about to kill you, which actually takes a very long time. Your character's heart will start beating fast when the gas is about to do you in, so don't panic when the screen is red and you're surrounded by gas (it does independent, gradual damage).
    If you do all of this right, the download won't even be reset; what an ironic solution.
  7. BitesizeCrayons Win User

SPEC OPS partner needed!

I only need the two Co-Op only missions, but I don't have a quality headset at the moment. I have a TB X11 set on the way, which will likely come today or tomorrow. Until then, I only have a bad quality Philips mic with bad feedback and no audio adjustments.
  8. xKnight21x Win User

SPEC OPS partner needed!

not server crash! thats impossible
Thema:

need spec ops partner!

1. need spec ops partner! - Similar Threads - need spec ops

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  5. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  8. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  9. Call of Duty Modern Warfare tells me I need the campaign, multiplayer, and spec ops packs...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare tells me I need the campaign, multiplayer, and spec ops packs...: Hello, I have already uninstalled and reinstalled all packs and the main game for the new call of duty modern warfare. The game loads fine and everything thing seems on the up and up, it even...
  10. Need teamate for Coop Spec Ops Mission Achievos!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need teamate for Coop Spec Ops Mission Achievos!: Yo, lets get those achievements! I need this done. Contact me edf5637b-1a4d-4a99-929d-30d097642df0