Need some people to join my clan on Bungie.net

Discus and support Need some people to join my clan on Bungie.net in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey just wondering if some of u guys would join my group and clan on bungie. (Raid Connections) would mean a lot, just join the group and set it as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hennerz204, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Hennerz204
    Hennerz204 Guest

hey just wondering if some of u guys would join my group and clan on bungie. (Raid Connections) would mean a lot, just join the group and set it as your xbox clan

Thanks guys

:)

Hennerz204, Jan 3, 2015
  2. SUPA FLAPZ
    SUPA FLAPZ Guest
    destiny vog (valt of glass)

Best place to find other people to vog with is on the bungie.net forums they have soem of the best people willing to help you and it allows you to help others and return the favor... Join a clan and there is usually always someone on ready to help either
    with raids of daily's Xbox clans on bungie.net have some of the best players out there

SUPA FLAPZ, Jan 3, 2015
  3. x1 Marv
    x1 Marv Guest
    Clan Members Wanted

Hey guys and girls, I've just set up a clan on bungie.net and i'm looking for members to join and play daily/weekly strikes and maybe crucible matches, If you wish to join the group/clan head over to bungie.net and search European Vanguard and just apply
    to join

Thanks

x1 Marv, Jan 3, 2015
  4. SUPA FLAPZ Win User

destiny vog (valt of glass)

Best place to find other people to vog with is on the bungie.net forums they have soem of the best people willing to help you and it allows you to help others and return the favor... Join a clan and there is usually always someone on ready to help either
    with raids of daily's Xbox clans on bungie.net have some of the best players out there
  5. VisionarySine Win User

Looking for a fire team

You can try finding a clan on bungie.net. I recently joined one because I knew I would need some people to play with for the end game raids and strike missions. We are also doing PVP together.
  6. iBakez Win User

Looking for uk destiny players!

7. BibbedPoet7 Win User

Official Xbox Clan List - Brought to You by X3C

need more people to join my clan were a quickscoping clan message me if you want to try out
  8. DismayingRose89 Win User

Looking for a clan or community here is what I am looking for

Can you please consider in joining my clan cause with the trouble with some clans I haven't really been recruiting people
Thema:

1. Need some people to join my clan on Bungie.net - Similar Threads - Need join clan

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. Minecraft realm need people to join

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft realm need people to join: if you would like to join our bedrock realm just join the following code xbox only pls join _Lw6g6JskNg submitted by /u/Jdog_playz8520 [link] [comments]
  4. need help with settings to join friends in minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    need help with settings to join friends in minecraft: i cannot join my friends in minecraft, when i try to change my settings, it tells me i am unable to do so and that it is because i am part of a xbox family group, though i am not. Can anyone help...
  5. What preview do I need to join for keyboard mapping?

in XboX Insiders
    What preview do I need to join for keyboard mapping?: I've installed the old and new Xbox insider apps on Xbox, joined the preview "Xbox accessibility Insider League" and still can't map the controller inputs on to my keyboard. Do I need a higher...
  6. I was in the middle of a game and it booted me from it. Saying I need to join the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was in the middle of a game and it booted me from it. Saying I need to join the Xbox...: I was in the middle of a game and it booted me from it. And right after I got booted it says I need to join the Xbox network. And ever since my screen has had a dark relish hue on it!...
  7. I need help with my Xbox live account I have game pass on my account so why can't I join...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my Xbox live account I have game pass on my account so why can't I join...: Hello there please find a way to help me play with my live friends 0a43757f-312d-4431-9776-0b0810320e36
  8. I need to join other realms so I can play with my friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need to join other realms so I can play with my friends: I really need to play with my friends can I please get a permission to join other multiplayer servers 69343852-a6f5-42a7-8c01-a315d7267ca2
  9. Need a clan? Join us.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a clan? Join us.: We are a clan that are 17+ that are aiming for the top spot we need as many as we can get if this goal can become a reality. No need to change gamertag or bio we do recommend changing your...
  10. Need a good uk - eu clan to join for gears of war

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a good uk - eu clan to join for gears of war: Im looking for a good mature team to play gamebattles with if you have a team and are trialing drop me a message GT - 20ff205d-db15-4831-80e1-d3e4ca6723d5