Need some help with XB1 features.

Discus and support Need some help with XB1 features. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 1. While Im playing, sometimes my X Box One will say "Hi, So And So" and their profile thing will appear on the top right next to mine. Sometimes, not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MetalLabrador, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Need some help with XB1 features.

1. While Im playing, sometimes my X Box One will say "Hi, So And So" and their profile thing will appear on the top right next to mine. Sometimes, not very often, but sometimes, it'll actually log that person in even though they are not in the room. Not
    anywhere else in the house. Anyway to fix this? I called X Box support and they said to run a Kinect recognition test on all the people, but we did that and it still does that.

2. Sometimes when I join party chat, I hear my friends through my surround sound system, not the headset and they can't hear me at all. If I go to my profile thing on the upper left of the dashboard and click "choose this person", chat will work correctly
    again. It always works if I do that, but it seems like I shouldn't have to do that as often as I do. Any fix for this?

:)

MetalLabrador, Jan 24, 2014
  2. I can't go on the Marketplace

Hello guy's I need help with my XB1 ... I try to go on the Marketplace after the XB1 did'nt want

InS4n3 x GH0ST, Jan 24, 2014
  3. Game Capture on Xbox One

[quote user="Springer ATC"]

From what I've seen, you wont need devices. The XB1 will have this as a built in feature.

[/quote]Probably one of my favourite features of the X1, coupled with instant streaming to twitch.

Mad Cow Dizease, Jan 24, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Need some help with XB1 features.