Need some help with Mobile Streaming Preview

Discus and support Need some help with Mobile Streaming Preview in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I'm all set up as far as I know my controller is connected to phone and all, but the app just won't progress beyond the Learn More page, probably a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SuspiciousPrism, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Need some help with Mobile Streaming Preview

So I'm all set up as far as I know my controller is connected to phone and all, but the app just won't progress beyond the Learn More page, probably a stupid question but is there something more I have to do or did I most likely miss something

submitted by /u/SuspiciousPrism
    [link] [comments]

/u/SuspiciousPrism, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

XBOX PREVIEW INVITE PLEASEEEEE!

Wireless Display feature? I'm in the preview program and the only wireless display feature that's on the Xbox One is the ability to stream videos from your mobile phone to the Xbox One (which then goes to your TV)

If its that feature your talking about its on the Xbox One, you don't need to be part of the preview program to use it.
  3. SoundlessName01 Win User

Xbox Game Pass App Regular and Beta from Google Play Store

I am accepted in the game stream preview, but I was not streaming at the time of using the game pass mobile app. Its the game pass app itself that is lagging. I even logeed out of everything except the game pass mobile app on google play store. I had all
    xbox apps on my phone uninstalled as well, except the game pass mobile app. I am a part of Project XCloud if thats what you're asking.
  4. NaZoooom Win User

Streaming on Xbox

Hi ClaimingDuke263,

Have you been accepted onto the Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) program? This should be found in the Insider Content section of the Xbox Insider
    Hub app. I have quoted the below from the Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) program FAQ found at the bottom of the page.

“To participate in the Console Streaming (Preview), download the “Insider Hub” app to your Xbox One console. Then, download the “Xbox Game Streaming (Preview)” app on your Android device. Follow the steps in the app on your mobile device to pair your
    console and phone. Then, start playing the games you already own! Please note, the initial roll out to Insiders will be phased. For the most up to date details on which Insider rings have access to the Preview, please visit insider.xbox.com.”
  5. H3PA80R Win User

Handheld device from Microsoft to complement xCloud

I don´t see why you would Need such an device. It is a cloud based streaming soloution. So it should work with every device without any issues. So i would try it with my existing mobile device. Before you could make a decision you have to see the streaming
    on some devices.
  6. nubbet Win User

New Xbox App - Streaming from console

isn't the link for mobile streaming not computer streaming?
Thema:

Need some help with Mobile Streaming Preview

1. Need some help with Mobile Streaming Preview - Similar Threads - Need help Mobile

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  5. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  6. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  7. Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360: Hey, so I bought a Japanese region Xbox 360 and I can't get it to connect to my wifi. When I try it says it can't connect to my router/network. Also when it detects my network it sees it but says...
  8. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  9. Need help on download speeds ASAP! D:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help on download speeds ASAP! D:: So recently I've freshly installed windows 10 on my pc, everything looked normal until I installed steam and it was updating but then steam had a fatal error saying that it needs internet to...
  10. Need help logging into an account without knowing email or having that same mobile number?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help logging into an account without knowing email or having that same mobile number?...: i had an account a while ago with my brother email and phone number, however when moving xboxes over the last year i lost the account and don’t remember the email, i do know the password but email...