Need some help, Series X screen white flash/flicker

Discus and support Need some help, Series X screen white flash/flicker in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey, I've been trying to get some help with a problem I'm having with my new Series X. I'm using a Samsung U32J590 4K 60hz monitor, I keep getting... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KhansWrath88, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Need some help, Series X screen white flash/flicker

Hey, I've been trying to get some help with a problem I'm having with my new Series X. I'm using a Samsung U32J590 4K 60hz monitor, I keep getting random white flashes on the screen, in game, watching media and on the home screen. The problem is very similar to freesync flash but freesync turned off and is happening idle on the home screen, I've tried different HDMI cables but it's still happening. I'm using the same settings my One X was using and had no problems.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/KhansWrath88
    [link] [comments]

/u/KhansWrath88, Nov 10, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. TheProfess0r Win User

Screen Flickering/Flashing - Xbox Series X

I am sorry that didn't work. Are you using an external hard drive? Does the same issue happen on both TV and monitor?
  3. TheProfess0r Win User

Screen Flickering/Flashing - Xbox Series X

My name is Loren. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

My suggestion is to make a "Factory Reset".

it will refresh your system and delete any corrupted files that are causing issues.

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

- Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

- Select Reset console.

- On the Reset your console screen: Select "Reset and keep my games & apps".

You will have to sign in again.
  4. ImAice Win User

Series x screen flickering on and off on some games

On your Xbox, please go to Settings - tv and display options - set the resolution to 1080 - under Advanced to the right click on video modes - uncheck Allow 4K and HDR10. Then restart your console and launch the game.
  5. ImAice Win User

If you've already tried reinstalling the games, I'm afraid the best thing to do is to request for a service.
  6. MTWOSE Win User

I have allready tried that too. Could it be a problem with the internal hard drive, because the games that have issues are the ones on that.
Thema:

Need some help, Series X screen white flash/flicker

1. Need some help, Series X screen white flash/flicker - Similar Threads - Need help Series

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.: Hello devs and community, in the past days i had an error on my xbox that can't access to dev mode menu because it shows me an error that says that i cant activate Dev mode on my console, and in...
  4. I just got an Xbox Series S and need some help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an Xbox Series S and need some help: I am currently trying to play games on my new Xbox Series S but each time I try playing a game it doesn't work because quick resume is enabled and when I try to disable the feature on those games...
  5. Need help with finding microphone for s-series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with finding microphone for s-series: hello! I bought the game One Hand Clapping, but it says I need am microphone. What kind do I need to buy if I don't what it combined with headphones? 157b2cb5-c41e-440f-9315-ba9abf035917
  6. series x and s accounts. Need help from Microsoft or anyone else how to solve this issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    series x and s accounts. Need help from Microsoft or anyone else how to solve this issue.: My friends and I are unable to sgin into our Xbox series x and s accounts. We need help from Microsoft or anyone else. 073e8c44-da1d-4393-9e69-5c0b67e27e63
  7. Need help regarding to my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help regarding to my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Technical support about my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 c7177218-1886-4ec6-904e-e1f21281d9b5
  8. Need help Xbox series x gets darker switch from game to other apps

in XboX Insiders
    Need help Xbox series x gets darker switch from game to other apps: Hey I have an Xbox series x. Recently I got lies of p and strange enough the screen gets darker when playing from switching from apps. Does anyone else get that problem and have any advice...
  9. Hi i need someone to help me because i can't have acces to my 10hours of ea fc 24 on series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi i need someone to help me because i can't have acces to my 10hours of ea fc 24 on series s: Hi i need someone to help me because i can't have acces to my 10hours of ea fc 24 on series s aff48bde-ef32-409b-9651-3a1152f23329
  10. Need help getting my Elite series 2 controller repaired or replaced.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting my Elite series 2 controller repaired or replaced.: I previously sent my controller to be repaired a couple weeks ago as the left bumper was becoming unresponsive. I received it back and the left bumper was working but after a few days of use the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox Series X flashing white light

2. xbox series x gaming monitor screen flicker

3. white flash samsung monitor xbox one series x

4. xbox series x white flicker