Need some fun, talkative players for some multiplayer footage :D

Discus and support Need some fun, talkative players for some multiplayer footage :D in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As simple as the title suggests, have been recording a lot of gameplay lately (Red Dead obviously being one of them) and would love to get some more... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HavocDrive, Jan 1, 2014.

1. HavocDrive
    HavocDrive Guest

As simple as the title suggests, have been recording a lot of gameplay lately (Red Dead obviously being one of them) and would love to get some more players involved in the stupidity and multiplayer action Need some fun, talkative players for some multiplayer footage :D :)

Send me a message referencing the forums and I'll add you for the next session <3

:)

HavocDrive, Jan 1, 2014
  2. HavocDrive
    HavocDrive Guest
    Multiplayer/Extinction fun recordings Need some fun, talkative players for some multiplayer footage :D :)

Looking for some additional fun, talkative players to join in on some Extinction and Multiplayer Modes with us, that can both play well with the team or muck around with each other just as randomly. Will be recording the majority of gameplay so make sure
    you have a working mic if you're interested, thanks Need some fun, talkative players for some multiplayer footage :D :)

HavocDrive, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer Leaked Early

[quote user="BEASTmmb"]

Sorry I couldn't watch the vid at work, but figured it was some footage of BF3 from the PC.

[/quote]It's the MW3 multiplayer trailer. Need some fun, talkative players for some multiplayer footage :D :D

gameshoes3003, Jan 1, 2014
  4. gameshoes3003 Win User

Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer Leaked Early

[quote user="BEASTmmb"]

Sorry I couldn't watch the vid at work, but figured it was some footage of BF3 from the PC.

[/quote]It's the MW3 multiplayer trailer. :D
  5. ZTROOPER16 Win User

Rumour: Next entry in Deus Ex Universe to feature online multiplayer?

LOL Im so tried of Dev saying a Single player game needs multiplayer. It takes money away from the single player. Also Multiplayers are not fun if some ones not there to play with you. You cant play MP with out friends.
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Where's the xbox footage of Battlefield 3?

I just want to see some Xbox multiplayer footage.
  7. HalfChaosnova Win User

Castlevania Harmony of Despair Unofficial Help Thread

I have been playing terribly :(

Still though, its a lot of fun :D Hope we can get some others soon and have some 6 player fun :p
  8. Ghost Spec Op Win User

Battlefield 3 - Jeep Horns ....Beep... Beep.. :)

Some more Horn honking footage fun! :)

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcANUEO8XAU]
Thema:

1. Need some fun, talkative players for some multiplayer footage :D - Similar Threads - Need fun talkative

2. I am Student And i need to have fun

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Student And i need to have fun: I want an xbox one s because my financial situation is bad and ı am student i need to have fun Please ! : ı 242c4d62-6c4b-49ec-98fe-a07fbf4e1ed9
  3. In need of a solid heist team and fun players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In need of a solid heist team and fun players: Hey everyone, I'm just looking for a handful of players to run heists and VIP work with. If you are new to GTA 5 or are simply not that great please do not add or message me. I need strong mature...
  4. Need Fun Competent Players For CoOp Legendary, Skulls & Intel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Fun Competent Players For CoOp Legendary, Skulls & Intel: At first i was gonna say 21+ but I don't really care about age anymore. Just as long as your not an annoying lil *** head and can have fun, laugh enjoy halo and play the game without getting all...
  5. Xbox 360 need people just to have fun and do random stuff with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 need people just to have fun and do random stuff with: I want people to do random stuff with me and I'm a little kid.... 11... So yea add me and message and also I will be trying to do a survival island so hit me up if you want to join...
  6. Need good people 16+ take games seriously but have fun

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need good people 16+ take games seriously but have fun: I play alot of games like destiny, mw2, halo wars black ops 1 and 2. I play online mw2 and crucible on destiny and that im lvl 34. Just the lack of people i play with lets me down. Im 16 in need...
  7. Need someone fun to chat with!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need someone fun to chat with!: Hey everyone, Currently playing Halo: MCC and was looking for someone cool (female, no offense fellas) to chat with and play! Add me GT: EricVeeee Ps. Xbox One 6c672d7d-cb76-4a04-87e5-b1ade65f8746
  8. A new Minecraft game on my Xbox One. Need some Stampylongnose type players who have fun...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A new Minecraft game on my Xbox One. Need some Stampylongnose type players who have fun...: Level 1 Posted 5 Sep 2014 10:18 PM Yes. I am looking for other players to play after school. I have over 1000 hours of watching Stampylongnose. I only like this king of friend....
  9. I need some fun constructive buddies to play minecraft with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need some fun constructive buddies to play minecraft with.: I'm looking for some people that are fun and like to build things. I like to play survival usually on peaceful and just build stuff but I'll do creative building or hard survival too. Send me a...
  10. Need a fun and friendly clan? i've got you covered :)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a fun and friendly clan? i've got you covered :): Hello everyone, i'm here to tell you about a awesome clan, RoG, AKA Revolution Of Gaming, we're a group of gamers who just love to have fun, from GTA V to CoD Ghosts, even to CoD 4, we're playing...