need some advice/help for mic/sound issues

Discus and support need some advice/help for mic/sound issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just purchased a brand new wired controller and a new headset for my Xbox 1 s. Everybody I play with says that they hear an echo coming from me.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Glittering-Arm-9138, Oct 30, 2022.

1. need some advice/help for mic/sound issues

I just purchased a brand new wired controller and a new headset for my Xbox 1 s. Everybody I play with says that they hear an echo coming from me. Please help

submitted by /u/Glittering-Arm-9138
    [link] [comments]

/u/Glittering-Arm-9138, Oct 30, 2022
  2. Falcon511 Win User

Question about Turtle beach headsets

Burnin that sounds like a good idea as well. This way i can mute the mic incase i need to say anything to someone else in the room. Thanks for the advice.
  3. tohellnbak Win User

Need some expert help/advice

[quote user="beachbum RIZ"]

Its not going to work they way you think it will, if you have a dvr your still going to need the remote, all the one is going to allow you to do is change the channel. To record, switch inputs etc... you still need your remotes, I think its pretty much useless
    what M$ is doing with the passthrough.

[/quote]

The kinect also doubles as an IR blaster... this would mean the Kinect and the XB1 have a learn feature... if your cable is connected with the pass through... and the Kinect can learn the record DVR command.. I see no reason as to why you cannot issue
    a command for the DVR...

Also Beach.. do you have ANYTHING to say positive about the XB1?? seriously... Get a life brah.... move on... go outside.. or just in fact grow the F up...
  4. BrianGunter Win User

Streaming from your HTPC might not be so easy either since they've removed the Media Center Extender capabilities from the Xbox One. Hopefully they'll have something to replace it, but right now it's not looking too good for those that stream video over
    their networks.
  5. beachbum RIZ Win User

@Lestat

Just because its old tech that any one can do does not mean they are going to do it, there are legal walls that they may have to over come in order to control the box. You have to understand, what cable company is going to let M$ control their box? You think
    comcast is happy that M$ has a pass through, that cuts them out? Its like putting a turbo in your brand new 458, yea it makes it faster, but Ferrari hates you for it.
  6. beachbum RIZ Win User

@tohell

Where is the proof that it can learn remote commands, just because it has an ir blaster does not mean it can do that. The command to record comes directly from the dvr, I doubt you can issue a command through an hdmi pass through. I will probably eventually
    get an X1, I don't know when though, I don't hate the X1 (just kinect). The X1 has killer instinct which I'm very interested in and the dashboard seems pretty cool. As far as the games, DR3 looks cool although I can pass on it. Titan fall is not an exclusive,
    I always liked the forza franchise over GT franchise, I prefer the 360 controller over the DS3, although through reviews, they said the ds4 is on par with the xbones, so thats a toss up now. I can't think of anything else, but I got a few.
Thema:

need some advice/help for mic/sound issues

1. need some advice/help for mic/sound issues - Similar Threads - need advice help

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  5. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  6. Not tech savy, need advice with an xbox 360

in XboX Insiders
    Not tech savy, need advice with an xbox 360: Hell, so awhile ago I bought a second hand xbox 360. It's been good and I enjoy playing games on it, however, I'd like to play some online games but I'm not sure what I need to connect it to the...
  7. I need some advice

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need some advice: Okay so I've got a problem I'm a Fortnite YouTuber and i made friends with some rather toxic people who recently have been causing me problems they are trying to destroy me asking me to go and...
  8. Need advice on a possible hack of my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need advice on a possible hack of my account: I play Star Wars Battlefront with a group of friends. We have a group chat that we used. A few months ago we started having problems accessing it. We could only do so via the app. I discovered we...
  9. Need advice on setting up my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need advice on setting up my Xbox series x: Everyone claims all the main set tings have to change from automatic to manual like dns and a bunch of other stuff and I just needed some clarity 12455621-0bd1-446a-85fd-406397b04f50
  10. Xbox won’t turn on: advice needed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won’t turn on: advice needed: I have not used my Xbox in months but have tried doing so in the last day or two. It has been sat in my room on the floor for months (without damage). Despite multiple attempts using different...