Need Players for Vault of Glass Hard Raid

Discus and support Need Players for Vault of Glass Hard Raid in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys I am looking for 3 more people to do the vault of glass raid with on hard. Must be lvl 30+. Message me or friend me if interested, my gt Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RATED M 4 MOMS, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Need Players for Vault of Glass Hard Raid

Hey guys I am looking for 3 more people to do the vault of glass raid with on hard. Must be lvl 30+.

Message me or friend me if interested, my gt Is Happy PP Dance

thanks

:)

RATED M 4 MOMS, Jan 14, 2015
  2. Vault of glass from beginning

Need 5 players for vault of glass raid now. GT is Jo5h Albert.

UNTAMED HAYOP, Jan 14, 2015
  3. raamanthoy
    raamanthoy Guest
    Raid hard

Need for people for the vault of glass raid on hard add me

raamanthoy, Jan 14, 2015
  4. Chromo23 Win User

Looking for more for raid team

Looking for one reliable player, level 28-30. Raid time is 11:15 EST start time Friday's and saturdays. Soon to commence hard Vault of Glass.
  5. KingPedders Win User

Vault of glass

Need 1 more for vault of glass raid. Xbox one
  6. peachfuzz91 Win User

Destiny - 1-2 people to join the Clan and join our Raid

I'm a level 27 warlock. Looking to join to beat the vault glass raid on hard? Anyone?
  7. KingOfDeathXIII Win User

Looking for new friends to play Destiny with

I need people to do the Vault of Glass raid with me, you must have a mic and no squeakers in this raid, who's in?
  8. KingOfDeathXIII Win User

Looking for new friends to play Destiny with

I'm planning to do the Vault of Glass Raid but I need 5 more players to do it because doing it with 3 people from what I gather is freaking tough and difficult
Thema:

Need Players for Vault of Glass Hard Raid

1. Need Players for Vault of Glass Hard Raid - Similar Threads - Need Players Vault

2. We need to improve de live call, to many trols and bad players for the community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We need to improve de live call, to many trols and bad players for the community: A lot of bad players até comigo from other platforms 05d0c125-04e3-4ccb-af04-0fd19537eeeb
  3. Do I need gamepass to play Minecraft on bedrock (I am a PC player)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need gamepass to play Minecraft on bedrock (I am a PC player): This question has probably been answered and I am kind of skeptical of this.. I just looked over my account and saw my PC gamepass was going to expire. This worries me because I also try to...
  4. i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason: i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason 1d6a5669-c45f-49f1-b0b5-e70b6abaca3b
  5. Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...: I am a mother of two youngin’s who play Xbox games and typically they are single to multiple player game options. However, we do have a couple games, like Subnautica, survival type and puzzle...
  6. I need to replace my broken Xbox 360 DVD player

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to replace my broken Xbox 360 DVD player: Hi, My Xbox 360 DVD player need to be replaced, but I was told you cannot by any Xbox 360 DVD player and install it. (YES - the DVD player is broken) So, how can I get a DVD player that will...
  7. Xbox players need multi player free

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox players need multi player free: I think multi player on xbox consoles should be free sense owning games for it you should be able to play them online free for all own games.I think the games you dont own that are on game pass...
  8. You'll need a new app to open this roblox-player link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You'll need a new app to open this roblox-player link: I was playing roblox like usual playing some bedwars, I left because I was going to my Grandparents house. When I came back, A message popped up while I was trying to play, is said "You'll need a...
  9. Why do I need Xbox Live Gold to play a single player game with bots?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need Xbox Live Gold to play a single player game with bots?: Good day to those reading this. I bought Blightbound months ago, but haven’t played it until recently (thank you $1 Gamepass deal) because it requires Xbox Live Gold, even though multiplayer is...
  10. What do I need to do when Reporting a player?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I need to do when Reporting a player?: Hi I Gamertag: here and I Have an Issue with Xbox Live not Taking in my Reports from Players I was chatting to in Voice Chat and Text Messages and this player was literally Abusing the Chat System...