need OSU1 im in insider program it is stuck on last step

Discus and support need OSU1 im in insider program it is stuck on last step in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; where and what do i do? i am in the xbox insider program submitted by /u/Maximum_Caramel_3567 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Maximum_Caramel_3567, Aug 21, 2020.

1. need OSU1 im in insider program it is stuck on last step

/u/Maximum_Caramel_3567, Aug 21, 2020
  2. ErasylKulzhanov Win User

new osu1 update

I have the same problem with my xbox one , my version is 22000.3055.amd64fre.xb_flt_2111co.211213-1700 too, osu1 update can`t help me. It stucks on 78% update applying then reboot and starts from 78% again and so on . And I`m not on insiders program
  3. Just a Volunteer Win User

xbox

when will xbox release a offline update for xbox insider hub
    Offline system updates using OSU1 cannot be used on consoles enrolled in a Insider preview.

OSU1 can only be used on console with the General Availability OS installed.

There will never be a OSU1 file released for Insider preview OS. The console has to be removed from the Insider program before using offline system updates.

If you describe the issue you're having, with any error codes you're seeing, we will endeavour to assist you.
  4. Korhog Win User

OSU1 version - how to check it?

5. REDHansen Win User

Keep getting a system error code and I dont know what to do next...please help

first off I do not kno w what the insider program is so im assuming that I am not apart of that. also, when trying the OSU1 in the troubleshooting menu, the offline update button would not come up so I did a full xbox reset and kept the USB with the OSU1
    in. same result whether I have the USB in or out. This problem have been happening for a couple months now so I really don't think that its the update problem.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Osu1 for insider !

I would recommend
    submitting that feedback to the Xbox Insider team.
    They do a lot of work in getting early release software ready and running as easily as possible. When it comes to applying system updates it is a very tricky process that involves steps not easily backed
    out of, and due to the nature of the Xbox Insiders program, it's quite possible that there is a problem with the Insider version you're trying to update to, so the safest route back to get you into a working state is to restore to a certified and tested current
    release instead of a wonky in progress update patch. But hey, the Insider team is going to be smarter than me on this, so I'd say submit it to them; I'm not sure how active they are on the forums and you have a direct line built in to the program.
Thema:

need OSU1 im in insider program it is stuck on last step

1. need OSU1 im in insider program it is stuck on last step - Similar Threads - need OSU1 insider

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  5. Hi I’m replacing the motherboard in my 1540 model Xbox one do I need to still do the osu1-3...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi I’m replacing the motherboard in my 1540 model Xbox one do I need to still do the osu1-3...: Pretty much what the title says my stepdads Xbox stopped working and I figured it was a logic board issue and I bought a new one and I want to make sure I don’t have to do the update if I have my...
  6. Xbox One OSU1 offline update file needs a version number

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One OSU1 offline update file needs a version number: Somewhere, you need to document what version of OS is available in the current OSU1 file. How is anyone supposed to know? I have wasted about a dozen hours trying to replace a hard drive in an...
  7. OSU1 may update needed

in XBoX on Windows
    OSU1 may update needed: is there an eta on when the OSU1 on the site will get updated? my one x has been down for almost 3 weeks now when it failed an update on the beta dash and the osu version is to low to run on the...
  8. Hello, could anyone help me? I need the Osu1 from insider

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, could anyone help me? I need the Osu1 from insider: My console suffered the famous and current problem when updating what caused my hard disk to be damaged, I have already changed it and made the corresponding format but when I want to update with...
  9. Need file osu1 file to do offline system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need file osu1 file to do offline system update: I have searched all over Microsoft web site for link to download the osu1 file to perform a offline system update on my xbox one x console and all I am getting is redirected to solution answers...
  10. I need the most current OSU1 file

in XboX Insiders
    I need the most current OSU1 file: Hello friends, i need the offline update file, version 10.0.19041.4981, does anyone know when it will be made available? I am part of the insider, but my system is in error, without these files I...