Need of a code swap

Discus and support Need of a code swap in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello to anyone that can help as soon as possible I recently received a message from xbox live on my xbox saying " enjoy the 15$ dollor code to spend... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by oMuffinn, May 13, 2017.

1. oMuffinn
    oMuffinn Guest

Need of a code swap

hello to anyone that can help as soon as possible I recently received a message from xbox live on my xbox saying " enjoy the 15$ dollor code to spend or oure recent deals etc.. but i recently just moved back to the united states and that code no longer works
    here and i jus finished talking to a xbox live support and they told me to come here and ask for an admin to swap out the code for me. Please anyone help as soon as possible thank you.

:)

oMuffinn, May 13, 2017
  2. I received a unused download code for a game I already have. Need Microsoft to swap that for microsoft points

I received a unused download code for a game I already have. Need Microsoft to swap that for microsoft points

Code is for Lego Star Wars 3. I already have that one. Code is unused. Received with Microsoft HD need to swap that for another game download code OR microsoft points to download another game.

Tks in advance

RomanFrame0853, May 13, 2017
  3. Eden0032
    Eden0032 Guest
    Halo 5 Disc Swap process is not as easy as it sounds.. Microsoft, take note.

Hi there!

All of the information about this process can be found here:
    support.xbox.com/.../halo-5-guardians-disc-swap

I'm not sure where you are getting your information about the false shipping times and extra information.

All you need to do is contact Xbox Support and they will be able to swap your unused code for a physical copy.

I hope this helps.

-

Eden0032, May 13, 2017
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Fortnite VBucks

Hello, the code needs to be redeemed through her account. If done through yours it cant be swapped and she wont be able to use it.
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Xbox One Day One Edition to come with Forza Motorsport 5

I phoned my local GAME store again, they said no need to rush down to swap orders as they will have enough codes for each console sold.
  6. Smwutches Win User

error code when redeeming xbox live card

Make sure you're typing in the code exactly how it's listed and not swapping letters for numbers (8 for B or 0 and O). If it's still not working, you'll need to try contacting support.
  7. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Can I change from joystick to dpad in madden17

Only if the game supports that option.

The Xbox has the option to swap sticks or triggers but if the game is coded to use a stick, you'll need to look into the game to see if it supports what you're looking for
  8. iV iKiLLeR Win User

Halo 5: Guardians Disc Swap, why would collectors want a code?

Thema:

Need of a code swap

1. Need of a code swap - Similar Threads - Need code swap

2. need help with error code 0x803f800b

in XboX Insiders
    need help with error code 0x803f800b: I've literally tried everything to fix this. It's not even for a digital game, the disk I have for mortal kombat 11 is in good condition and apparently I have to renew game pass core when I payed...
  3. Need help with this Xbox 360 S Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with this Xbox 360 S Code: i ran the xbox live update for my sons 360 and when it rebooted I get STATUS CODE: 4476-4488-B780-0F00-C000-007B. The system will not do anything except freeze with this code...
  4. I need the know where I can use the code of an fysical Xbox card

in XBoX on Windows
    I need the know where I can use the code of an fysical Xbox card: If I buy a fysical Xbox card can I only use the code in the city I live in or can I use it in the same region? Or is there a radius or somthing I should know about...
  5. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  6. What we need to do when the code 0x80070490 apaire

in XBoX on Consoles
    What we need to do when the code 0x80070490 apaire: My little brother have this code and he's sad and i wanted help him 8807372b-a577-44d3-a543-9a5393ca9b77
  7. I only have a 16 digit code and I need a 25 digit code but don't know how to get the 25...

in XBoX on Windows
    I only have a 16 digit code and I need a 25 digit code but don't know how to get the 25...: Same thing as the question 567f354f-0f4f-4464-9ea3-4359122a2f48
  8. I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it: I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it But I don’t know it 45046c69-2b6c-4dbe-a77f-36abfc2470ea
  9. I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks: I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks 39f8c80a-8c80-497a-b8aa-b05207ca27cb
  10. xbox error code, help needed pls

in XboX Insiders
    xbox error code, help needed pls: every time i make or join a party, it says im connecting, then i get hit with “party disconnected” it’s the error code 0x800C0008 anybody else ever experienced this and how can i fix this?...