need my account unlocked so i can log in

Discus and support need my account unlocked so i can log in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We were trying to login in yesterday to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, we messed up on the password and it locked it out, I found the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Craig Woosley, Sep 19, 2023.

1. need my account unlocked so i can log in

We were trying to login in yesterday to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, we messed up on the password and it locked it out, I found the password, my cell phone has changed from [mod removed - personal information] so the text option will not work to allow me to properly log in since that cell number is no longer mine. Please help!!!!!

:)

Craig Woosley, Sep 19, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Welcome. My name is Brilliant and I would love to help you today.

You can try to reset your password.
    1. Select Forgot password?
    2. Verify your identity.
    3. Get a verification code.
    4. Enter code and reset password.

If these steps didn't work, or you have other account sign in issues, you can use the Sign-in helper tool: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2214157

For more details on the above kindly visit: https://support.microsoft.com/accou...password-eff4f067-5042-c1a3-fe72-b04d60556c37

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. Tomoseph Win User

Windows 8- Signing out of Xbox live

Thanks for helping but whats not what I meant, I need to log my existing xbox live account into my windows account so that when I play games on my PC and unlock achievements it shows up on my xbox live account .
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

How does Bitlocker work?

log into your microsoft account and search bitlocker, you need the long code to unlock the drive, if bitlocker was used on the previous machine then you need that code to unlock the data.
  5. SucreCanelle Win User

Configuration of Microsoft does not allowd to play on Realms

Thanks so much for your naswer.

What I mean by unlocked is allowed ;-)

It does not work yet. We have done this before. There is something confusing. He's playing on Minecraft. He does not need to sing in to play this. I suppose you mean log in and out from Microsoft account? Because if he's not logged in Microsoft account he
    still can play... Hope this is not too confusing....

So he logs in using the browser and logging in and out from his account... ? When you mean log out and in from his device (a tablet) wich app should he loog in and out?

Thanks again
  6. MEB_2022 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection won't download

Hi there - so I figured out how to download the Minecraft for windows game - I've installed it under my 'admin' account on the laptop - and I need to give access so my son can play the game under his account. Can you tell me the path to the exe file so I can copy it into his profile so he can play it. Or what's the best way to do this.

I thought I could just log into my microsoft store account when logged in under my son's user account but when I try to log into the microsoft store it asks for my pin which I type in but says it's incorrect. When I log back in under my user account on the laptop and log into my microsoft store account my pin works. So this is really weird.

Can you help me.
Thema:

1. need my account unlocked so i can log in - Similar Threads - need account unlocked

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  4. I need help with an accountant enquiry

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with an accountant enquiry: My account has been used fraudulently be7b8976-912a-4438-ad27-6ac4c8545b59
  5. Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...: I need my pw for roblox if you guys can get it can you please b4171b36-64cc-4a48-8efa-d8df90ed8363
  6. I need help my for my account to see if any might happen

in XboX Insiders
    I need help my for my account to see if any might happen: Will a 24 hour pfp suspension affect my account in any way? I’ve never been banned or suspended before so please help. submitted by /u/Ancient_Sample_1371 [link] [comments]
  7. Twitch cape didn't appear on my minecraft account after redeeming it, what i need to do?

in XBoX on Windows
    Twitch cape didn't appear on my minecraft account after redeeming it, what i need to do?: I redeemed minecraft twitch cape in my microsoft account and it's shows in my order history, but it didn't appear on my minecraft account 555c7f4b-3ea7-437b-874b-23f596748d77
  8. i can't unlock my account due to "suspicious activity" and i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't unlock my account due to "suspicious activity" and i need help: So, here's the deal, I come home and I want to play on my Xbox, but my account has been Flagged for suspicious activity. So I go to submit a form so I can get it unlocked, but I've done that about...
  9. Need help on how to unlock account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help on how to unlock account: Split from this thread. My account locked can you unlock it ccfdb6b0-d859-4282-879c-49f4c0874dc5
  10. Billing account locked, need unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Billing account locked, need unlock: I was on Advanced Warfare, and i kept trying to buy personalization packs, and they weren't working. I kept on getting error codes trying to purchase the personalization pack. On the third or...