need more switches for my home Xbox

Discus and support need more switches for my home Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello the trouble that im having is that my little cousin switched my home xbox and i didnt have any switches left is it possible that it can be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gunnermike5647, Nov 7, 2017.

1. need more switches for my home Xbox

hello the trouble that im having is that my little cousin switched my home xbox and i didnt have any switches left is it possible that it can be reseted.

:)

gunnermike5647, Nov 7, 2017
  2. Setting Home Xbox

I recently upgraded my Xbox and would like to make that my home system, but I cannot as I am out of switches. Is there anyway to set my One X as my home Xbox even if I am out of switches, or is there a way to get more home switches?

UnhandySalmon7, Nov 7, 2017
  3. Xbox Home Account Switches

Hello I need help resetting my Xbox home account switches

Yung x Skrilla, Nov 7, 2017
  4. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest

No. If you have reached your limit then you will have to wait until the option becomes available again.

Support will only reset the limit if the reason was because you got a new xbox or had recieved a refurbished one from a repair.

KindGryphon, Nov 7, 2017
  5. KindGryphon Win User

No. If you have reached your limit then you will have to wait until the option becomes available again.

Support will only reset the limit if the reason was because you got a new xbox or had recieved a refurbished one from a repair.
  6. [ A J ] Win User

Need More Home Xbox Resets

Hi, DeadStalker99!

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Unfortunately, customer support cannot offer additional Home Xbox switches.

If your console shows you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year, you might be able to get 1 extra switch by completing a survey.

Go to Settings > General > Personalization > My home Xbox > Learn more, if you see an option that says "Need one more?", click on it and follow the steps provided.

I'm afraid that is the only way in which you could get 1 additional switch. If the "Need one more?" option is not there, that would mean that sadly, you are not eligible for it.

I hope this helps!
  7. Ackis Win User

Home switches

My first thought jumped to network switches like they needed to connect more devices to their home network. I didn't even think of changing the home console.
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Gamesharing Limited 5 time switching

Hi Jones,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have a question on home console switches. Unfortunately, Microsoft or support are unable to reset the switches. You may be able to qualify for one more switch. It is on the bottom of the

home console
    page.

Note Customer support can’t offer additional switches. If you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year and you need assistance, select
    Help when you see the message Can’t make this your home Xbox
    . You may be eligible to receive an exception.

Thanks,

Brad
  9. T3chnlgydude Win User

Need another switch for my xbox home

Hi AubreyHayle

Please read the exctract from the page in the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox

Can I change my home Xbox console to a different console?

You can change which console is your home Xbox up to five times during a one-year period. This period works on a rolling basis, starting the moment you switch your home Xbox for the first time. If you reach your limit of home console switches for the year,
    you’ll get a message letting you know the next available date you can change it.

Note Customer support cannot offer additional switches. If your console shows you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year and you need assistance, select Help when you see the message, Can’t make this your home
    Xbox
    . You may be eligible to receive an exception.

You can also get help with your home Xbox in Xbox Assist. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select System > Xbox Assist, choose My Xbox Assist > Search, and then
    enter My Home Xbox.
Thema:

1. need more switches for my home Xbox - Similar Threads - need more switches

2. Need more save space after I've cleared some already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need more save space after I've cleared some already: I'm trying to play baulders gate 3 and it keeps giving me the tree code 0x80830003, despite having followed it's instructions and clearing locally saved games. I'm not sure what to do next...
  3. Need one more game share

in XBoX on Windows
    Need one more game share: I just wanted too kn if I can get another game share my lil brother was giving my account out too there friend I have another Xbox in my live room & im trying too game share it just need one game...
  4. Windows Store Pakistan needs more 1st Party games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Store Pakistan needs more 1st Party games: A number of 1st and 3rd Party games are available on the Windows store (Pakistan). Most of them are Xbox Play Anywhere so that's a bonus. However, a number of important 1st Party games are still...
  5. Do I need to re-buy DLC for The long dark one more time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need to re-buy DLC for The long dark one more time?: Hello everyone! I was a lucky owner of The long dark and its expansion (tales from the far lands) on xbox series. The game supports Xbox Play Anywhere feature so I wanted to install it on my PC...
  6. xbox needs to localise to more countries for the xbox like they did with pc

in XboX Insiders
    xbox needs to localise to more countries for the xbox like they did with pc: i live in egypt and gaming is very expensive here but gamepass made it more affordable and was the best thing to happen to me and my friends some of "like me got an xbox" and some stayed with...
  7. We need more space for cloud gaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    We need more space for cloud gaming.: Can we please just add more space for people on xbox gaming, and I understand its in beta, but atleast try to do so. ef5ffd68-72a0-4c26-a574-16c54cb9597c
  8. I need 1 more home xbox switch but the survey isnt there and i haven't used it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need 1 more home xbox switch but the survey isnt there and i haven't used it: i need 1 more home Xbox switch but the survey isn't there and i haven't used it 0df2ca52-b908-4c55-9e8c-2bf75c7fa2ca
  9. I need one more switch

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need one more switch: Hi, I wanted to game share with a friend for the first time but, it said I already used my switches. I didn't even no there were switches and now I got to wait some time before I get them back. I...
  10. I need one more Xbox home switch Please I am in serious need

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need one more Xbox home switch Please I am in serious need: I need one more Home switch because i Spent money on someone elses account but i cant get the game so i need to make his account mine 93e165cd-34f3-485c-afb3-576dbdecf2b8