Need More Info About Xbox Play Anywhere

Discus and support Need More Info About Xbox Play Anywhere in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I learned about Xbox play anywhere when I watched gears of war 4 gameplay on e3, I think. I'm planning on getting the game, but had 2 questions about... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ÀRomero, Oct 2, 2016.

1. ÀRomero
    ÀRomero Guest

I learned about Xbox play anywhere when I watched gears of war 4 gameplay on e3, I think. I'm planning on getting the game, but had 2 questions about the Xbox play anywhere feature overall.

1. I understand that the same profile cannot be signed in via Win10 and Xbox one at the same time playing the same game, But is it possible to have a different person (profile1) play the game on Xbox one whilst I (profile2) play it on pc?
    2. (IF question 1 was Yes, or if both profiles own gears of war 4): gears of war 4 has local co-op for 2 players. is it possible to play a small LAN party between Xbox one and win10 pc, similar to how playing halo 2, two classic Xboxes were connected via Ethernet
      and was able to play LAN multiplayer without split screen. instead of Ethernet, xbox one and win10 pc are "connected" by the modem, or is Xbox live gold require to get a game party working?
    I may give it a try and reply to this if there is no concrete confirmation by then.

Thank You.

:)

ÀRomero, Oct 2, 2016
  2. buying xbox play anywhere games on pc?

Hey there Halomaster43799!

You do not need to have an Xbox One to play Xbox Play Anywhere games for your PC. If you'd like to read more about Xbox Play Anywhere, check out this article for

Everything You Need to Know About Xbox Play Anywhere

You can purchase Xbox Play Anywhere games through the Windows store, Microsoft.com, or digital game codes from participating retailers.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know! Need More Info About Xbox Play Anywhere :)

Miss Ghidorah, Oct 2, 2016
  3. QuickMythril
    QuickMythril Guest
    Recore "play anywhere"

no, you do not need an xbox for Play Anywhere games. yes, you will need to buy it digitally, and you will need to play with your gamertag on a Windows 10 PC.

you can read more about it here: www.xbox.com/.../xbox-play-anywhere

there is also a link on that page to preorder ReCore.

QuickMythril, Oct 2, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: