Need Microsoft to fix my rank

Discus and support Need Microsoft to fix my rank in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I caught a hacker while playing "Call of Duty Ghosts", I uploaded a video as evidence on xbox live. The hackers name is "[Mod Removed - Personal... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Twilighborn, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Twilighborn
    Twilighborn Guest

I caught a hacker while playing "Call of Duty Ghosts", I uploaded a video as evidence on xbox live. The hackers name is
    "[Mod Removed - Personal Information]". After I reported him for cheating, which the video clearly shows him using aim bot hack. When I said I was reporting him for cheating with video evidence. I got booted from the match, and noticed he deranked
    me back to level 1 with all my characters. I had all except 4 maxed rank. I want microsoft to ban this persons IP, so he can't access live again. Plus I want microsoft, to re-establish my ranks back to what they were before the hacker reset my stuff.

I have a friend who was also de-ranked by this same person during the match his name tag is "[Mod Removed - Personal Information]"
    my name tag is "ChrisLGlines". I want both our ranks put back to what they were before the hacker de-ranked us. My friend had maxed every character, and had the gold knife as well. He is noteably more upset than me, but this isn't right. That these
    hackers are allowed to screw us legit players over, while they don't get banned. Fix this Now!!!

:)

Twilighborn, Nov 28, 2018
  2. Minecraft Hacked Leaderboards

I'm was ranked 5th in the world for traveling on normal mode but because of all the hacks, my rank has dropped. They need to fix the leaderboards!

af8060ac-782f-4b38-bced-ec3bf5869511, Nov 28, 2018
  3. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    PRESTIGE HACK ON CALL OF DUTY: GHOST

This is an issue you need to take up with IW or Activision. Microsoft cannot fix your rank.

support.activision.com/Contact_Us

bowski477, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would actually need to contact Infinity Ward to see about having your rank reset since that information would be stored on their servers.

Smwutches, Nov 28, 2018
  5. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest
    Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to answer your question. As previously mentioned by the wonderful ambassador, Smwutches, you would need to contact Infinity Ward for this specific issue. Unfortunately, we wouldn't be able to restore any lost items or
    rank to any game. We wish you the best in getting this taken care of, and as always thank you for posting on the Xbox Forums!

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!

XBF Paul M, Nov 28, 2018
  6. NeoDan123
    NeoDan123 Guest
    Good day

You will need to contact the developer of the game.

As we dont have any access to the developers servers or systems.

NeoDan123, Nov 6, 2018
  7. NeoDan123 Win User

Good day

You will need to contact the developer of the game.

As we dont have any access to the developers servers or systems.
  8. XBF Paul M Win User

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to answer your question. As previously mentioned by the wonderful ambassador, Smwutches, you would need to contact Infinity Ward for this specific issue. Unfortunately, we wouldn't be able to restore any lost items or
    rank to any game. We wish you the best in getting this taken care of, and as always thank you for posting on the Xbox Forums!

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  9. Smwutches Win User

You would actually need to contact Infinity Ward to see about having your rank reset since that information would be stored on their servers.
  10. bowski477 Win User

PRESTIGE HACK ON CALL OF DUTY: GHOST

11. orion796 Win User

Looking for COD4 Derank Lobby

more chance the modders will fix your rank than iw or microsoft
Thema:

1. Need Microsoft to fix my rank - Similar Threads - Need Microsoft fix

2. Microsoft you need to fix the 087DD000D error!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft you need to fix the 087DD000D error!!: This error has jist happened to me after i updated my xbox one, i can not join partys, play games, open microsoft store or open settings. **** Microsoft you need to fix this immediately....
  3. I need microsoft/xbox to fix issue with gamepass quests not being accessible on my account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need microsoft/xbox to fix issue with gamepass quests not being accessible on my account...: For months I have been unable to view or complete gamepass quests, daily weekly monthly etc. For some unknown reason they just disappeared and I've tried many fixes to find a solution but still...
  4. Microsoft needs to fix call of duty mw2s shadow ban problem/false ban problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft needs to fix call of duty mw2s shadow ban problem/false ban problem: Hi Microsoft I have been playing cod for 10+ years and I was permanently banned for “unauthorized software” 7 months ago. I bought a new account and was shadow banned instantly and have been...
  5. I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.: Recently I have gotten Minecraft Pocket Edition for my Android Phone, and when I tried to sign in to my Microsoft account on it, the "Next" button didn't do anything. I know that I correctly...
  6. how to fix "you need to authenticate to Microsoft services" on mcpe?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to fix "you need to authenticate to Microsoft services" on mcpe?: I've had this problem for 2 weeks now. whenever I play an online Minecraft server a message pops up and it goes as following : you need to authenticate to Microsoft services. I tried every single...
  7. minecraft launcher and microsoft store glitch. I need help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft launcher and microsoft store glitch. I need help to fix it.: When I open minecraft launcher the microsoft store keep appearance and it just loading. When I try to close it, it keep opening again and again I don't know how to make it and also it can't log in...
  8. My Xbox one s HDMI port will not work I need Microsoft to fix it but how long will it take and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s HDMI port will not work I need Microsoft to fix it but how long will it take and ...: I need to know how much it will cost to fix my xboxone s HDMI and how long it will take and where to go 64c0c942-3dda-4eab-b290-995cff7a432d
  9. Microsoft need to fix there xbox party server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft need to fix there xbox party server: Microsoft need to fix there xbox party server that we cant get kick when your the party host 863cc27d-e87f-4d16-ac19-074ff3a4c5bd
  10. Microsoft you need to fix the code of conduct ive been unfairly banned from comunacation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft you need to fix the code of conduct ive been unfairly banned from comunacation: i got banned for nothing and i do not appreciate a 2 week suspension from comunacation i would like my account to be unbanned as a result in false complants against my gammer tag yous need to...