Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.

Discus and support Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; However, I cannot speak, any help is massively appreciated. (Series S, hyper X mic if that’s of any help) submitted by /u/Accomplished_Cook508... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Accomplished_Cook508, Feb 2, 2024.

1. Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.

However, I cannot speak, any help is massively appreciated. (Series S, hyper X mic if that’s of any help)

submitted by /u/Accomplished_Cook508
    [link] [comments]

/u/Accomplished_Cook508, Feb 2, 2024
  2. DomNic8891 Win User

Xbox One Stereo Headset via Windows 10 app

I am having the same issue. With my headset I can hear game audio, if I'm in a party chat I can hear my friends talking but the mic doesn't work. My mic does work outside of the xbox app perfectly. The headphones and mic are set to default in the playback
    devices. It's an issue with the app and it needs to be updated.
  3. Freddy_twotimes Win User

Audio headphones/Turtle beach streaming mic

Hi there,

When the audio headphones are plugged into the AV receiver, there is game sound, but I cant hear anyone in my party chat. I only see their gamertag show up in the chat overlay. They hear me thru the stream mic just fine. In Halo 5, setting audio to Speaker,
    or to Headphones doesnt change anything.

If I plug the headphones into the Turtle Beach stream mic, its onboard amplifier does a decent job driving the audio headphones, since the stream mic is powered via USB, but the amplifier is low quality by comparison to my AV receiver. I only got the stream
    mic so I could use my AV receiver to listen to my audio headphones in online gaming. I never expected or planned on using it to power the headphones.

Can I even can plug the Sennheiser game headphones into the AV receiver and the Mic into the controller now? If this stream mic is already connected to the XBOX via USB, and chat is only available when the headphones are connected into the stream mic and
    both run to the XBOX wired via USB, is it correct to assume that PC gaming headphones with a built in mic also cannot be split (the mic connected to the controller and chat sound coming through the AV receiver)? Im starting to think both the headphones and
    the mic must be connected to the controller together, communicating to the XBOX wirelessly, or ill just get game sound through the headphones and no chat like I am niw with this set up?
  4. Icarusqt Win User

Xbox one mic stopped working

Same problem as everyone has mentioned. Mic shows I'm connected. I can hear others through it. If I turn volume up, it beeps. Mute light turns on. No one can hear me. Not in game chat while not being in a party. Not in party chat while ensuring I'm in party
    chat not game chat. Mic logo comes up that shows my mic is plugged in. My NAT is open. This is getting to be absolutely ridiculous.
  5. Jason Hartman1 Win User

Microsoft Headset - Microphone Sensitivity Very Low

Same issue for me. Friends can barely hear me in party chat. I found if I take the left side off of my ear and move the mic closer to my mouth, it helps a great deal. But obviously I can't play with an ear cup on the side of my cheek.

Either the mic boom needs to be longer or they need to boost the sensitivity of the mic. I also tried connecting to my iPhone. Low mic level when worn normally but strong signal when moving the mic right in front of my mouth.
  6. aKa KaotiK Win User

Why is my Xbox One headset adapter not working? I bought the proper cable adapter with it.

I have the Xp 510s with the audio controller but my Mic will not work in game or in party but can hear my self. What am I missing? I have the cable 3.5 to a 2.5?
Thema:

Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.

1. Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party. - Similar Threads - Need mic audio

2. need some advice/help for mic/sound issues

in XboX Insiders
    need some advice/help for mic/sound issues: I just purchased a brand new wired controller and a new headset for my Xbox 1 s. Everybody I play with says that they hear an echo coming from me. Please help submitted by /u/Glittering-Arm-9138...
  3. We need an in app mic sensitivity option

in XboX Insiders
    We need an in app mic sensitivity option: I hate having to go into windows settings whenever I need to switch from discord to xbox, my mic is too sensitive on Xbox submitted by /u/Le__Epic [link] [comments]
  4. Windows 11 Game Bar Mic Issues -need help

in XboX Insiders
    Windows 11 Game Bar Mic Issues -need help: My Xbox party on my game bar isn't detecting my mic (other apps such as discord still do). I have tried adjusting the party settings and repairing/resetting the app. I can still hear others. Is...
  5. Need help i have a wired controller now tryna use my mic on it and it’s all grey out.Is...

in XboX Insiders
    Need help i have a wired controller now tryna use my mic on it and it’s all grey out.Is...: [IMG] submitted by /u/cc1234y [link] [comments]
  6. I need help with my mic on meh xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my mic on meh xbox: My mic is not working on my Xbox one s, what do I do? aa29fb02-8210-4a27-af50-0f5ff457f998
  7. Trying to get digital assistant to work but screen shows mic is turned off do I need a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to get digital assistant to work but screen shows mic is turned off do I need a...: Is there a built in mic for digital assistant on Xbox series x 196f4d7d-9c22-4e95-a6aa-fb56edb2dcb5
  8. I need advice on how to fix my mic issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need advice on how to fix my mic issues: Hey there, I've been having a problem with my mic. Whenever I plug it in to my controller, no audio comes through. I check to see if my headset is connected, and it isn't, despite the fact that...
  9. Need Help With My Headset's Mic Volume

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help With My Headset's Mic Volume: Hey guys! First time posting here. I'm looking for some help with my headset's mic audio. For some reason when I'm streaming, the input sound comes in super low. Checking back on my twitch...
  10. I need help with my mic and audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my mic and audio: my mic and audio both don’t work yesterday is working perfectly I have done all the usual troubleshooting wet hoods and if I go to sound I can’t see my part mixer. Pls help...