Need information on what to do after a Hacker got my account.

Discus and support Need information on what to do after a Hacker got my account. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hacker got my account and changed the email, password, and put a two step verification on my account. From what I can tell is that means my account is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sebastian Fish1, Aug 10, 2023.

1. Need information on what to do after a Hacker got my account.

Hacker got my account and changed the email, password, and put a two step verification on my account. From what I can tell is that means my account is gone. I was hoping someone might know more info. I've made a new account to ask for help.

I'm still paying on my Xbox game pass and ESO+. My child account is also linked to me xbox account. I still have discord link to my Xbox account.

I'd hope there is some way to prove that it's still my account.

If not, I my just go ahead and traded the Xbox in for a PS. I don't know if I have it in me to pick up games I've been playing for year and just start over.

So if any one has info on what I can do. I'd really appreciate it. Even if Microsoft account is gone for good. Is there a way to get my game info.

My main games are ESO, Destin 2, Apex, No Man's Sky, Sims 4, and Warframe.

:)

Sebastian Fish1, Aug 10, 2023
  2. melanie brown2 Win User

3. Mister Mascot Win User

Enforcement

Since enforcement doesn't do anything about it does that mean we just start a riot? Please I did not do what the hacker did on my account and after the unauthorized access you tell me that I was doing what the hacker was doing and suspended me. My point
    is after being hacked and losing my gamertag from a hacker selling my gamertag on a online website I get suspended from my own account because of a hacker's actions. These are not my actions these are the actions that were on my account from the hacker that
    stole my account. Because of the poor security in your system for retrieving EMAILS....AT&T/VERIZON/COMPANY PHONE LINES.... the FRAUD department. Is there a FRAUD department in here? Where and who may I speak to about this please?
    You'll need to reach out to the Chat/Phone teams for further investigation into any account with unauthorized access. They would be best to assist with that further since they'll have the best information regarding any investigation.
  4. Crazysniperboy Win User

Enforcement

Since enforcement doesn't do anything about it does that mean we just start a riot? Please I did not do what the hacker did on my account and after the unauthorized access you tell me that I was doing what the hacker was doing and suspended me. My point
    is after being hacked and losing my gamertag from a hacker selling my gamertag on a online website I get suspended from my own account because of a hacker's actions. These are not my actions these are the actions that were on my account from the hacker that
    stole my account. Because of the poor security in your system for retrieving EMAILS....AT&T/VERIZON/COMPANY PHONE LINES.... the FRAUD department. Is there a FRAUD department in here? Where and who may I speak to about this please?

You'll need to reach out to the Chat/Phone teams for further investigation into any account with unauthorized access. They would be best to assist with that further since they'll have the best information regarding any investigation.
    I posted on xbox.uservoice which is what the chat/phone teams told me to do since they cannot further investigate and only the enforcement team can. The gamertag of the account is "AllahByeBye" I bought Xbox Live... and day later I get hacked due to a flaw
    in the security info for a phone number code after AT&T Employees/Hackers tampered with my phone line and disconnected it from my device. Therefore, retrieving my SIM card on their device and using it as a way to hack into my xbox account through email security.
    In all of this the hacker was soliciting my belongings and I reported it to the unauthorized access team which then sent it to the enforcement team. After this the enforcement team suspended my account for solicitation.
  5. RRiki Win User

I got hacked and I need help.

Thank you for replying. I have already tried that. The thing is, the account is not mine, it is the hacker’s. I cannot recover the account because i need the email. My Microsoft account got deleted and my minecraft account got transferred to the hacker’s microsoft account. I do not have any sort of control over that account at the moment.
  6. Crazysniperboy Win User

Enforcement

Thema:

1. Need information on what to do after a Hacker got my account. - Similar Threads - Need information Hacker

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  5. Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development: Hello, I have a couple of questions: 1.I am having difficulty accessing the three NDA topics on this page: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/gdk/_content/gc/quick-links/hardware. All three...
  6. Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development: Hello, I have a couple of questions: 1.I am having difficulty accessing the three NDA topics on this page: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/gdk/_content/gc/quick-links/hardware. All three...
  7. I need to remove my credit card information as I did not approve any charges on my behalf...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to remove my credit card information as I did not approve any charges on my behalf...: My card keeps getting monthly charges somehow and I want it to please stop and how do I get any of my money back for what I did not approve of. 3f5ab2d9-65aa-452d-aca7-142746911de0
  8. I gave away my microsoft account information. I Need Help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I gave away my microsoft account information. I Need Help: I accidentally gave away my microsoft account and I lost the microsoft account along with a minecraft account and an xbox account. The hacker changed the password and email of the account. I tried...
  9. I need help retrieving my microsoft account information for my minecraft account for java.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help retrieving my microsoft account information for my minecraft account for java.: I really need this account as I have been playing with it for years. Now I no longer have access to this information but I still need to retrieve it as I am need to switch computers soon....
  10. I need to change my payment information

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to change my payment information: I need to change my payment information 6def7c39-28dd-4179-96a0-938f6b70eabe