Need "in game chat" option back on xbox one!

Discus and support Need "in game chat" option back on xbox one! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; You do have an option to disable voice messages: don't listen to them. Send a reply to whomever sent you the message explaining you don't listen to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Satans N1ghtmar, Mar 23, 2014.

  1. John H._07
    John H._07 Guest

    Need "in game chat" option back on xbox one!


    You do have an option to disable voice messages: don't listen to them. Send a reply to whomever sent you the message explaining you don't listen to them for whatever reason, and have them send a text message instead.

    As for this, I agree that having the option would be great. I personally would never use it, but I understand there are some who prefer this. But you have to give the idea in the right spot. Use the link Listed posted above, and it will get to MS. It simply
    won't here.
     
    John H._07, Mar 29, 2015
    #16
  2. ationz
    ationz Guest
    how to record game chat and your own on xbox one
     
    ationz, Oct 31, 2018
    #17
  3. John H._07 Win User

    Need "in game chat" option back on xbox one!

    You do have an option to disable voice messages: don't listen to them. Send a reply to whomever sent you the message explaining you don't listen to them for whatever reason, and have them send a text message instead.

    As for this, I agree that having the option would be great. I personally would never use it, but I understand there are some who prefer this. But you have to give the idea in the right spot. Use the link Listed posted above, and it will get to MS. It simply
    won't here.
  4. Satans N1ghtmar Win User

    Need "in game chat" option back on xbox one!

    I don't think I am explaining myself well enough, I'm not talking about using the included x1 capture device (it's junk) I use my own, but until they give us us the voice output option like in in the picture I posted in a prior comment this isn't possible...
    No hardware would need upgraded to allow this. Once we can send chat through TV then at that point it's picked up by my hdmi and thus being captured by my hd pvr.
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

    Need "in game chat" option back on xbox one!

    Yeah that's really something that can be asked over in feedback. I would hope that something like this would be addressed in a patch or update though. Makes logical sense to be able to at least be given the option to capture this or not.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

    Need "in game chat" option back on xbox one!

    Oh and btw i dont use headset as of now. Waiting for better quality set to release. So my chats come through the Tv and they still are not picked up in any recordings or streams.

    Just you know.

    Also it is probably not an ability with Xbox's dvr being it is most likely a lower end capture device. So not even an update will fix this
  7. Listed mia 510 Win User

    Need "in game chat" option back on xbox one!

    Microsoft does not officially monitor this section of the forums.

    Your voice can potentially be heard in the Wishlist feedback section i linked above.
Thema:

Need "in game chat" option back on xbox one!

Loading...
  1. Need "in game chat" option back on xbox one! - Similar Threads - Need game chat

  2. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  3. game covers on xbox needs customizing

    in XboX Insiders
    game covers on xbox needs customizing: Add custom game cover selection for owned games. Let players choose default art, box art, deluxe art, legacy art, or custom uploaded covers.everyone just hates that on xbox you get the ugly...
  4. Need help getting NIKKE to work on XFSE “add game” feature

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help getting NIKKE to work on XFSE “add game” feature: Has anyone on here figured out how to get Goddess of Victory: Nikke on the Xbox Full Screen Experience (Xbox Mode) on their ROG Xbox Ally via the add game feature?? I can’t get it to work....
  5. Xbox Game Bar raw 60FPS clips not uploading to YouTube in 60FPS; Needs fixing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar raw 60FPS clips not uploading to YouTube in 60FPS; Needs fixing: Xbox Game Bar has been having an issue since November where if you record a clip in 60FPS and then upload the raw clip to YouTube, the final upload will be less than 60FPS. submitted by...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. Game chat need fix pls I hate it. Kkkk.

    in XboX Insiders
    Game chat need fix pls I hate it. Kkkk.: Game chat will occasionally glitch on for me pls fix submitted by /u/CautiousAd7033 [link] [comments]
  8. FIX NEEDED. Game chat is not working in fortnite. xbox part chat works fine

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIX NEEDED. Game chat is not working in fortnite. xbox part chat works fine: To start, Fortnites in game chat and party chat is not working correctly for me. I can talk and hear perfectly fine in xbox part chat but as soon as I switch over to fortnites game/part chat. I...
  9. when i try to use game chat people can hear me but i cant hear them i need help this has...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i try to use game chat people can hear me but i cant hear them i need help this has...: when i try to use game chat people can hear me but i cant hear them i need help this has been a problem for awhile and ive checked my audio settings and im pretty sure the are good...
  10. How to capture call of duty crossplay in game chat on twitch *need help

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to capture call of duty crossplay in game chat on twitch *need help: This question may have been asked numerous times, however i can not find a solution. I know for a fact that this works without a capture card. My buddy has a PS4 and during his streams, my voice...