Need hep with custom profile pictures

Discus and support Need hep with custom profile pictures in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I changed my child account over to an adult account and changed my age so i would be able to upload a custom profile pic. However, when i try to do it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XGHendrix11, Sep 17, 2017.

1. XGHendrix11
    XGHendrix11 Guest

I changed my child account over to an adult account and changed my age so i would be able to upload a custom profile pic. However, when i try to do it on the xbox it says i'm not old enough, even though my microsoft date of birth is 1997. I've also changed
    it to an adult account via microsoft and if i try to do it on the computer or the xbox app, it says i'm not an adult. Can anyone help with this?

:)

XGHendrix11, Sep 17, 2017
  2. custom profile picture

Hi,

If you have a Android device (iOS public build coming soon, TestFlight is not open to general public), you may install the Xbox (Beta) application from the Google Play store to have the ability to upload a custom image from your mobile device. Custom images
    is still in beta/testing stage and has not yet been released to any public builds yet.

Store (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.xboxone.smartglass.beta&hl=en)

Alliance United, Sep 17, 2017
  3. IamAwake94
    IamAwake94 Guest
    Custom profile picture

It is an adult account. Reputation is completely fine too, so still not sure what's going on. Contacted support even more times and still nothing.

IamAwake94, Sep 17, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

It's not possible to change the age if an Xbox account. The age is set by what you put in when you created your account, not the age on your Microsoft account. You will have to wait until the age of the account reaches 18.

Smwutches, Sep 17, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: