need help

Discus and support need help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried to redeem my prepaid 12 month subscription and got an error code tried to check the code and got a message saying it doesn't exist after trying... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DIRTYBOB7752, Feb 1, 2014.

1. DIRTYBOB7752
    DIRTYBOB7752 Guest

need help

I tried to redeem my prepaid 12 month subscription and got an error code tried to check the code and got a message saying it doesn't exist after trying to figure it out for awhile I decided to pay for a month but got told my card is already being used on
    the number of accounts allowed. I have been using the same card before for my account and my girlfriends account and there was never a problem what's going on

:)

DIRTYBOB7752, Feb 1, 2014
  2. Help needed

I'm not totally understanding this. Are you saying that someone on Live is pulling off some sort of hack on an account that's on your Xbox because of the IP and they're keeping you offline? Hell, I didn't even know they could do that.

Have you tried customer service? Or maybe even a ping test?

crossunitedfate, Feb 1, 2014
  3. iwb100
    iwb100 Guest
    Help needed ?

Try these steps first.

How to Troubleshoot an Xbox One Disc Error

It sounds like you might have a faulty drive or a faulty disc. Have you tried another disc?

EDIT: Disregard my last line as it sounds more like the update has caused this bug in some X1's and you've just been really unlucky with timing. No doubt MS will fix it soon.

iwb100, Feb 1, 2014
  4. need help

I would call support 1-800-469-9269

xG00FYxG00B3Rx, Feb 2, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

need help