Need help Xbox series x gets darker switch from game to other apps

Discus and support Need help Xbox series x gets darker switch from game to other apps in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey I have an Xbox series x. Recently I got lies of p and strange enough the screen gets darker when playing from switching from apps. Does anyone else... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jayfan154, Oct 1, 2023.

1. /u/jayfan154
    /u/jayfan154 Guest

Hey I have an Xbox series x. Recently I got lies of p and strange enough the screen gets darker when playing from switching from apps. Does anyone else get that problem and have any advice

submitted by /u/jayfan154
    [link] [comments]

/u/jayfan154, Oct 1, 2023
  2. RainingRoses Win User

If I sell my Xbox one and get an Xbox Series S, will I still have all of my games and progression??

Hello,

Keep in mind that this would only apply to games that support Smart Delivery, which is a feature that the developers decide to enable. The full library is confirmed here:

https://www.xbox.com/games/optimized

GTA 5 is one example that doesn’t support Smart Delivery - meaning that you would unfortunately need to purchase the game again if upgrading to a Series X|S. Your game saves/progress (including your online character) can be transferred, though:

How To Transfer GTA V Progress From Xbox One To Xbox Series X|S

You may want to read through the official Smart Delivery for Xbox FAQ

Also refer to this support guide:

Moving from Xbox One to Xbox Series X|S | Xbox Support

Hope this helps.
  3. Just a Volunteer Win User

Expanding the storage on the new Xbox

Curious. The support site also doesn’t mention that this shouldn’t work. I’ll test other titles and let you know, but I’m sure Forza is the same.
    Excerpt from Xbox series x FAQ

"Note Games optimised for Xbox Series X|S need to be played from the Xbox Series X|S internal SSD or the Storage Expansion Card. "
  4. Jdmsx Win User

Xbox Series X Major Lag Issues

Hi there. I have tried almost every possible method of restarting, resetting and everything inbetween. Ports are forwarded, etc.

The thing is, I have my Xbox One and Series X set up beside each other. Due to the Series X’s problems, I can switch off my Series X, and switch on my Xbox One, and have no connection issues.

Both playing on the same wifi, both wireless connection, with all the same settings (except the Series X is running on 120fps).

Something is not right with the Series X and I believe it’s more than just needing to reset my MAC address...
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Smart Delivery Series S

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

With Smart Delivery, a new technology introduced with Xbox Series X|S, you get the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S versions of the game in one purchase, and the best version of the game will automatically be delivered to your console, regardless of generation – no extra steps required from you.

For example, if you purchase a Smart Delivery game for your Xbox One and you later upgrade to an Xbox Series X|S, you’ll automatically receive the Xbox Series X|S optimized version of the game at no additional cost.

For reference see here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

For all the Smart Delivery frequently asked questions, see here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

Hope this helps
  6. Annanda Martins Win User

Downloading Xbox 360 games to pc or the ability to play them with out the 360 console

No, there is truly no way to make physical games turn into digital, okay? I do not know if this can be an alternative for you, but Xbox Series X can play backward compatible 360 games.

" The Xbox Series X can play game discs from the original Xbox, Xbox 360, and Xbox One. For movies, it can play DVDs, Blu-ray Discs, and Ultra HD Blu-ray Discs—you just need to download the Blu-ray Player app from the Store app on your Xbox Series X to be able to play those discs. "

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/xbox-series-x-faq

You can see the list of backward compatible games here:

https://www.xbox.com/games/backward-compatibility

Really hope this somehow assist you!

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

Help the next person with this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

Best Regards, Annanda.
Thema:

1. Need help Xbox series x gets darker switch from game to other apps - Similar Threads - Need help series

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.: Hello devs and community, in the past days i had an error on my xbox that can't access to dev mode menu because it shows me an error that says that i cant activate Dev mode on my console, and in...
  4. I just got an Xbox Series S and need some help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an Xbox Series S and need some help: I am currently trying to play games on my new Xbox Series S but each time I try playing a game it doesn't work because quick resume is enabled and when I try to disable the feature on those games...
  5. Need help with finding microphone for s-series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with finding microphone for s-series: hello! I bought the game One Hand Clapping, but it says I need am microphone. What kind do I need to buy if I don't what it combined with headphones? 157b2cb5-c41e-440f-9315-ba9abf035917
  6. series x and s accounts. Need help from Microsoft or anyone else how to solve this issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    series x and s accounts. Need help from Microsoft or anyone else how to solve this issue.: My friends and I are unable to sgin into our Xbox series x and s accounts. We need help from Microsoft or anyone else. 073e8c44-da1d-4393-9e69-5c0b67e27e63
  7. Need help regarding to my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help regarding to my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Technical support about my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 c7177218-1886-4ec6-904e-e1f21281d9b5
  8. Hi i need someone to help me because i can't have acces to my 10hours of ea fc 24 on series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi i need someone to help me because i can't have acces to my 10hours of ea fc 24 on series s: Hi i need someone to help me because i can't have acces to my 10hours of ea fc 24 on series s aff48bde-ef32-409b-9651-3a1152f23329
  9. Need help getting my Elite series 2 controller repaired or replaced.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting my Elite series 2 controller repaired or replaced.: I previously sent my controller to be repaired a couple weeks ago as the left bumper was becoming unresponsive. I received it back and the left bumper was working but after a few days of use the...
  10. Need help with wreckfest crashing on xbox series x.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with wreckfest crashing on xbox series x.: I have wreckfast installed digitally on my xbox series x. The game has worked for approx 6-7 months since owning it and has worked fine. For the last few weeks it will load to the start screen....