Need Help with xbox windows app on win11

Discus and support Need Help with xbox windows app on win11 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i try to buy a game on the xbox app store, specifically on the windows 11 one. i get a "We weren't able to load all options. Close the app, then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by colbra b, Sep 17, 2023.

1. colbra b
    colbra b Guest

When i try to buy a game on the xbox app store, specifically on the windows 11 one. i get a "We weren't able to load all options. Close the app, then try again." i restarted my pc and the app updated, troubleshooted wifi but to my suprise... nothing worked Please Help!

:)

colbra b, Sep 17, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hello there, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player like you. I'll be happy to help.

Please try the following steps:

1. Check that your Windows is completely updated, preferably by installingalso the optional updates.

Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > Press the "Check for updates" button (even if it says everything is up to date).

2. Perform a reset of the Xbox app and the Microsoft Store as follows:

- Press the Windows + I keys on your keyboard to open Windows Settings and click on the apps option.

- Find the app called "Xbox" and select it, then click on "Advanced Options" and then on "Reset." Confirm the process. Do the same for the application called "Microsoft Store."

3. Restart your PC and check if the problem is solved and if it now allows you to make the purchase from the Xbox app.

If the problem persists, I recommend that you make the purchase directly from the Xbox Store website. If you don't know how to find your game or item on the Xbox Store website, please tell me which game/item you are trying to buy, tell me what region you are from and what device you want to buy it for and I will be happy to provide you with the official purchase link.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Best regards.
  3. FKJoeXs Win User

Why I cant download Xbox live from xbox(PC Gamepass)

I can download xbox app but I cant download xbox live

win11

yes
  4. Marcycn Win User

Downloading just sits there

I'm having trouble finding how to reset. I'm using Win11 and it's up to date as of 2 hours ago. PC settings I know - then I get Apps > Default apps. Then I have Xbox, Xbox Console Companion, Game Bar, Game speech window, game UI, Live. I don't know where to go from here. :-(
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox Series Controllers on PC: Cannot simultaneously route audio to both controllers at the same time

6. Kyle DeHovitz Win User

Xbox elite 2 won't connect to pc

I'm having the exact same issue. Using the latest drivers for Win11, updated firmware on controller via Xbox Accessories app.

Whenever I turn the controller on, the Xbox logo just blinks about once per second. When I try to pair via Bluetooth in Win11 settings (after holding the pair button on the controller so that the Xbox logo blinks rapidly), I get an error that says: No response from device.

Can anyone else help out here?
Thema:

1. Need Help with xbox windows app on win11 - Similar Threads - Need Help windows

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help with xbox app on Windows

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with xbox app on Windows: For the last 2 weeks I been trying to use the xbox app on pc and no matter what I do my headset doesn't work in parties. My mic isn't muted in anyway because it shows it working in the test area....
  4. Need help getting Xbox bar to work (Windows 11)

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help getting Xbox bar to work (Windows 11): I'm currently using Windows 11. I was having issues with Xbox game bar, so I uninstalled Xbox game bar by going to task manager > game bar > then I uninstalled the SYSTEM file. The problem is now...
  5. needing help with downloading games from the Xbox app (windows 11)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    needing help with downloading games from the Xbox app (windows 11): When trying to download something on hard drive, I get the error code 0x80070002 and the download doesn't continue. I have Xbox Gamepass and now am trying to download HITMAN 3. I've also tried...
  6. Need help purchasing Minecraft for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help purchasing Minecraft for Windows: When I put the info of my card on Microsoft for Minecraft, it tells me that its having trouble processing payment. 1bad2dc6-9e2b-4ded-a62e-28831f1d530a
  7. Valorant Crashes on Windows 11, I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Valorant Crashes on Windows 11, I need help: Everytime I open valorant the green insider build error keeps popping up and crashes my laptop, Idk what to do I need help 4da53a12-5823-4797-b795-b87a01bda4b4
  8. I need help with Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Windows 10 Home Single Languaje), i think the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Windows 10 Home Single Languaje), i think the...: yesterday my minecraft started closing, when i open it it reaches 100%, and the panoramic picture of the starting screen started the animation, then it stops, and minecraft closes without giving...
  9. I need help on my MSFS installation on DVD, it will not push through on install on my windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help on my MSFS installation on DVD, it will not push through on install on my windows: I need help on my MSFS installation on DVD, it will not push through on install on my windows. I tried to Install the 10 DVD of MSFS but seems i cant find the .exe of the MSFS. Please help me on...
  10. I need help to fix loging in to my account on my window 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help to fix loging in to my account on my window 10: I need help to fix logging In to my account on my computer. every time I try logging in it says (0x409) 0x80080300 above it says we are unable to sign you in at the moment. try again later. I...