Need help with Xbox One parent account

Discus and support Need help with Xbox One parent account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I work at a children's home with several boys in the cottage. They all have a xbox profile/microsoft account that I have in my Microsoft Family. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bracdawg, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Bracdawg
    Bracdawg Guest

I work at a children's home with several boys in the cottage. They all have a xbox profile/microsoft account that I have in my Microsoft Family. I changed my email address and it messed things up. All I did was create a new alias for the email and deleted
    the old one.

Xbox never updated to show the new address and shows the old parent account when I need to add time to a child's profile. Now, when I try to add time, Xbox/MS won't allow me to.

I removed all profiles/accounts from Family and the Xbox then re-added everyone and I still have this problem.

:)

Bracdawg, Aug 26, 2018
  2. Mrs L
    Mrs L Guest
    Unable to add son to xbox one

As above,

Select child
    Sign in as parent
    get to the 50c card authorisation, add card details
    Then get card already exists on account - go through screens - again!!

Then after about 10 minutes updating account it fails with code 45468.7036976521340.5055251569016685

Go to xbox errorhelp - can't find it Need help with Xbox One parent account :(

Can anybody help please we are pulling our hair out on this

Just to say the card is on account from xbox and also Microsoft accounts linked to the parents account!

Mrs L, Aug 26, 2018
  3. hammour95
    hammour95 Guest
    issue about accepting xbox terms of use

Hello please help me with this problem I should accept the terms of use but they need PARENTAL APPROVAL (I am already 18 years old )

and when I but my parent account they tell me " That's not the parent associated with your account "

so please help i need xbox live

hammour95, Aug 26, 2018
  4. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest

Hey there Need help with Xbox One parent account :) i think you should unlink all the profiles from "Family" group... then reset the console, add your new profile and add again all the profiles of the children under your family! So that way should work Need help with Xbox One parent account ;)

Frizio I iB, Nov 20, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: