Need help with xbox home switches

Discus and support Need help with xbox home switches in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is there any possibility of obtaining an additional home Xbox switch? I have recently acquired a new Xbox Series S, and unfortunately, I am unable to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Collin Perry, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Collin Perry
    Collin Perry Guest

Is there any possibility of obtaining an additional home Xbox switch? I have recently acquired a new Xbox Series S, and unfortunately, I am unable to play the games I own or access Game Pass due to the inability to switch.

:)

Collin Perry, Dec 7, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Collin, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Please note that Xbox provides only 5 Xbox Home switches per year. You can opt to get 1 extra switch by going to the "Help" option when it informs you that you have no more switches left.

You can do this at: Settings > Personalization > My home Xbox > Make this my home Xbox > Help.

If you don't see this option (as not everyone sees it), you'll have to wait until the indicated date to get another switch because Xbox is strict about this, and Support cannot provide additional switches, as you can confirm for yourself through the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox

[​IMG]

I appreciate you understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Well goto help and ask make this my xbox if you get the random chance of one you can

If not you can still use it

But you gotta sign into the profile that has it online this is why you dont share with strangers

If you are gamesharing you need to take it up with the person in question.
  4. KarlConnaghan Win User

I Need A Xbox Home Switch Before Halloween

I Have Received The Emergency Home Switch From Help And I Really Need This Switch To Get Him Into Xbox
  5. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Help with home xbox switches.

Hello, seems like you might be out of luck here. Only option is to call Xbox up and see what they say. currently as it stand you have to wait until 11/4/2021
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Home xbox

Hi Juhos7Mark,

The support page for Designate a home Xbox has a note under changing your home Xbox stating “Customer support can’t offer additional
    switches. If you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year and you need assistance, select Help when you see the message Can’t make this your home Xbox. You may be eligible to receive an exception”

I hope this helps :)
Thema:

1. Need help with xbox home switches - Similar Threads - Need help home

2. I need help with Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Windows 10 Home Single Languaje), i think the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Windows 10 Home Single Languaje), i think the...: yesterday my minecraft started closing, when i open it it reaches 100%, and the panoramic picture of the starting screen started the animation, then it stops, and minecraft closes without giving...
  3. I need help with my girlfriends my home xbox switches

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my girlfriends my home xbox switches: basically, my girlfriend has used all of her home xbox switches without realising but when it comes to trying to get a final extra one theres no option to but shes never done it before and her...
  4. I need help getting more home xbox tickets

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting more home xbox tickets: I need help getting more home xbox tickets 1740ef7d-19f6-44ac-a4e3-438779e79cba
  5. I need help resetting my home Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help resetting my home Xbox: Can y’all please reset my home Xbox my gamertag is ty#1359 4d7903ea-c581-4db7-976d-8e0c614f55e3
  6. I need help with my home Xbox switches.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with my home Xbox switches.: Hello. This is an issue I have with my home Xbox on my account. I was told by the regular support to team go on Reddit and get help. I had used my 5 switches going back and forth from different...
  7. I need help with my home Xbox switches.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with my home Xbox switches.: I need to get help from an Xbox insider. My Xbox glitched somehow and used my emergency home Xbox switch and now I have none left and can't switch till March. Is there anyone that can help me?...
  8. Need help with xbox. Home screen won't load and when it does load everything freezes and my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with xbox. Home screen won't load and when it does load everything freezes and my...: My xbox home scree won't load and when it does it doesn't let me sign in 3140409a-72de-412e-8fdd-f300fb033096
  9. I need help regarding the Xbox home button menu.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help regarding the Xbox home button menu.: Why are the group's tab and settings tab missing when I press the home button. I can still find setting under account but I liked it better when the tabs were there. submitted by /u/CHEF_boiRdee...
  10. I need one free swich to a new xbox one to make it my home xbox can u help me plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need one free swich to a new xbox one to make it my home xbox can u help me plz: I need one free swich to a new xbox one to make it my xbox home can u help plz 6462095d-b13e-4815-afdd-92ed2b4e666e