Need help with Xbox console in the program that isn't working

Discus and support Need help with Xbox console in the program that isn't working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I'm writing to ask a question and look to get some assistance. I have an Xbox One X, a launch Scorpio version. I am enrolled in the Preview... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Nekrowmancer_Xbox, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Need help with Xbox console in the program that isn't working

Hello,

I'm writing to ask a question and look to get some assistance.

I have an Xbox One X, a launch Scorpio version. I am enrolled in the Preview Program through the Insider Hub. My console, a few weeks ago started to fail to start up. I'd go through the motions of resetting it, and it would fix it for a time. Now, the system immediately goes to the troubleshooting screen and fails to work under any circumstance. Since the console is out of warranty, I tried replacing the Hard Drive, but even that didn't work. I've since placed the old drive back in the console.

Regardless of my efforts, I would get 101, 102, 105, or 106 errors upon restarting and resetting and nothing was working. This was occurring before I even tried swapping the drives as well. And it still continues to do this. The default Hard Drive is back in the unit and I've since returned the replacement HDD and enclosure used to swap drives.

Now, we have tried to use a USB drive to update the console offline, but that didn't work as well. From what I've read, the OSU1 file that I'm using is meant for non-Insider Xbox One consoles and this is the reason the USB drive method isn't working for me. *From what I've read online*

I have someone checking on various methods to getting my console to work and this is what he has discovered from people in the program getting the same errors. Is this accurate?

Is there a way to access or be sent the proper update file? I really don't want to have to buy a whole new Xbox One X and really need some assistance here. I've gone to the Microsoft Store and they could only exchange my console for another one with a fee for the refurbished console, but I'd like to keep my Scorpio Edition. if I could.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/Nekrowmancer_Xbox
    [link] [comments]

/u/Nekrowmancer_Xbox, Feb 26, 2020
  2. Miss Bijoux Win User

can't find teredo IP address

Hey there UnarmedBear!

One of the things that can help with this is doing a full
    factory reset
    of your console. I know this isn't ideal but this is one of the troubleshooting steps for fixing the teredo IP. If that still doesn't work, you'll need to reach back out to your ISP for further assistance and guidance.

Let us know if you have any further questions and good luck! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  3. ClausReich Win User

Xbox series Hardware monitoring

Hello MohaWX! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

That kind of information isn't available directly on your console's Dashboard, and cannot be accessed. Given that to get a hold of some internal services of the Xbox console are most likely only available on the Xbox SDK, you'd need to get a development unit to be able to create a program to do so, which isn't what your are trying to do. So, basically, there's no way to do hardware monitoring on your console.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Playing original Xbox discs on a 360 console

There isn't a specific program needed to play Xbox games, it was just an update. As long as you have an official MS hard drive and the game is backwards compatible it should work.

support.xbox.com/.../play-original-games
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

I did not receive my $5 from the Xbox sale event

Hey there, Im Da Rake!

I'm sorry to see any issues. If the currency isn't showing up there after redeeming it, it's likely it was redeemed on another account that might be on your console. You will need to
    contact us via phone or chat support to help look into that further.

If you need assistance with any other support issue, be sure to post up a new detailed thread so that our community can work on helping you out. Thanks for understanding!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. xXxDaFfYdUcKxXx Win User

Told to post by Xbox Support

For whatever reason the Xbox Preview Program isn't working for me. My console is enrolled in the program and I can't access the new UI/features. On top of that I can't even contact the Preview Program Engineers through the forums because every time I try
    to access the page it says "Group Not Found".
Thema:

Need help with Xbox console in the program that isn't working

1. Need help with Xbox console in the program that isn't working - Similar Threads - Need help console

2. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  3. Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...: Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a controller highlighting to press Xbox logo, and it won't stop flashing can someone help me with that and...
  4. Need help connecting xbox console to the app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help connecting xbox console to the app: I cannot connect my Xbox to the app I click connect a new console and it says click yes or something idk on the console but it just doesn't show up pls help b27e6254-30b5-459a-9e98-3853694d4b79
  5. I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.: I need to access my console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv. ebc296ad-7937-407a-9ede-eaf1c319da9a
  6. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  7. I need help reversing/lifting a console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help reversing/lifting a console ban: I just turned on my xbox one day to play a game and it said I was banned I didn't violate any rules or terms of service so I need help thanks to anyone that does 14ae4322-7cab-4092-a6db-80a7222e1830
  8. My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help...: I'm completely banned on my Xbox one s console from the Xbox network and Xbox live and I need some help please I didn't do anything wrong the people I used to be friends with they reported me for...
  9. I got console banned for nothing and i need help whit it so i can get unbannad have done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got console banned for nothing and i need help whit it so i can get unbannad have done...: Need help i dont got money for a new xbox i got console banned for nothing have not texted anything have not said anything i just play games and my **** whas gone help me out...
  10. Need help with original Xbox game and console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with original Xbox game and console: My original Xbox console won't launch an original Xbox game 23933bb2-ee54-4cc8-b615-667504df4d99