Need help with voice/party chat in my Xbox clips!

Discus and support Need help with voice/party chat in my Xbox clips! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! So this is my 1st time ever posting in a forum so please bear with me. On the xbox one, i used to be heard in my clips that I would make. Then they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AcdBrn, Aug 9, 2021.

1. AcdBrn
    AcdBrn Guest

Hi! So this is my 1st time ever posting in a forum so please bear with me. On the xbox one, i used to be heard in my clips that I would make. Then they updated and that was no longer a thing. So I now have the Xbox Series S and just bought Astros a40 and mixamp pro. I was told that headset, me and voice/party chat could be heard in my clips. No luck. Did a little research and read that I needed an hdmi audio extractor since the new gen consoles have no optical port. So I bought one and still no luck!! I've been trying to figure this out for months. I was told I can use a capture card but I don't have a pc. I love making clips but if you can't hear my friends and I, then the clips aren't as awesome lol. Please, someone help!!!!

:)

AcdBrn, Aug 9, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: