Need help with vbucks for fortnite

Discus and support Need help with vbucks for fortnite in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi. I purchased 2500 vbucks for my child on my microsoft account. The charge on my account is for $25, however, my son only received 700 vbucks. Can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Virginia Smith3, Jan 28, 2024.

1. Need help with vbucks for fortnite

Hi. I purchased 2500 vbucks for my child on my microsoft account. The charge on my account is for $25, however, my son only received 700 vbucks. Can someone please help me with this?

:)

Virginia Smith3, Jan 28, 2024
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store but I did not get it

When you purchase vbucks in the ms store, you need to login to fortnite on xbox to receive your vbucks
  3. Annanda Martins Win User

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

This is pretty strange and should not happen. Do you see the purchase on the Order history? ( https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders )

It is also good to keep in mind that V-Bucks that are bought do not transfer through platforms, okay? So if bought on one platform, the V-Bucks will not show up on others.

I recommend contacting Epic Games Support by creating a Ticket directly on their website, okay? This is the best course of action:

https://fortnitehelp.epicgames.com/

If you scroll down you will find " Contact Us "

In case they ask you to contact Xbox Support, here is the link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  4. Annanda Martins Win User

Oh, in this case, as I mentioned in the previous message, if they asked for you to contact Xbox Support, you should follow this link instead:

The problem choice you choose on the Support link might not give you access to Request a Call or Live Chat, and in this case, try selecting other problems ( even if does not match the issue you are facing ) because what is important here is for you to contact Support. So do this until the contact options appear, okay? Here in the community, we have no access to account/billing information.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  5. Virginia Smith3 Win User

Thank you- I just did that.

When I contacted Epic last week, they said that since the vbucks were purchased on Microsoft, I needed to contact Microsoft and that they couldn't help me. We will see what they say now.
  6. Annanda Martins Win User

Yes, I understand. As I mentioned, ********, the first step would be to contact Epic Support. Since you have already done it, as i mentioned in the first step, in case Epic asked you to contact Xbox/Microsoft Support, you would need to follow this link:

Here in the community, we are not Support, okay? This issue needs access to information that we do not/cannot have here. So I ask you to contact Support on the link above.

The problem choice you choose on the Support link might not give you access to Request a Call or Live Chat, and in this case, try selecting other problems ( even if does not match the issue you are facing ) because what is important here is for you to contact Support. So do this until the contact options appear, okay? Here in the community, we have no access to account/billing information.

Thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
Thema:

1. Need help with vbucks for fortnite - Similar Threads - Need help vbucks

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  5. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  6. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  7. Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360: Hey, so I bought a Japanese region Xbox 360 and I can't get it to connect to my wifi. When I try it says it can't connect to my router/network. Also when it detects my network it sees it but says...
  8. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  9. Need help on download speeds ASAP! D:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help on download speeds ASAP! D:: So recently I've freshly installed windows 10 on my pc, everything looked normal until I installed steam and it was updating but then steam had a fatal error saying that it needs internet to...
  10. need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one

in XBoX on Windows
    need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one: While i was in an xbox voice chat with some friends on pc, i changed the voice chat volume and once I did the xbox voice chat volume was set to one in the volume mixer and i couldn't change it. I...