need help with trash talking hacker

Discus and support need help with trash talking hacker in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; there is a person on xbox named [Mod removed], and he is a tiny ball of spewing hate racism, trash talking, and account stealing. I was advised to post... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HaVoc Synnz, Dec 30, 2014.

1. HaVoc Synnz
    HaVoc Synnz Guest

there is a person on xbox named [Mod removed], and he is a tiny ball of spewing hate racism, trash talking, and account stealing. I was advised to post here to recieve help on suspending him. plz if you run into this person be careful

:)

HaVoc Synnz, Dec 30, 2014
  2. kernal69er
    kernal69er Guest
    What happens when real Hackers take notice of a script kiddie?

all hackers that abuse their skills are TRASH

kernal69er, Dec 30, 2014
  3. DigiLuigi
    DigiLuigi Guest
    Cheating vs. Trash Talking

Xbox support doesn't handle suspensions and will just refer you to the forums when you call them with issues regarding other Xbox Live members. So that's obviously not what happened.

DigiLuigi, Dec 30, 2014
  4. need help with trash talking hacker

I take it you have reported this person and for future reference , naming and shaming isn't allowed on the forums . So please report the said person and the block them . Job done

MysticDarklight, Dec 30, 2014
  5. Jyxa
    Jyxa Guest
    Block communications with and avoid the person(s) involved after you file a complaint against them. The enforcement team does not read these forums, thus we are unfortunately unable to assist you any further than advising what should be done. I can assure
    you they will look into your case.

Jyxa, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: