Need help with Thorn exotic bounty strike!

Discus and support Need help with Thorn exotic bounty strike! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would prefer a Titan level 26 or above but any guardian will do c0950fd5-2c09-4fde-bfbc-dd1e86dc6e7f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Krome Weiner, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Krome Weiner
    Krome Weiner Guest

I would prefer a Titan level 26 or above but any guardian will do

:)

Krome Weiner, Mar 21, 2015
  2. Curtiz High
    Curtiz High Guest
    Xyor thorn bounty [xbox1]

Need help killing xyor. Exotic thorn bounty -summoning pits

GT:

Curtiz High, Mar 21, 2015
  3. Looking for help with a bounty

I need to finish the exotic bounty for the thorn hand cannon and im too low of a level. Im looking for 3 poeple to help with the lv26 summoning pits moon strike. it would be greatly appreciated Need help with Thorn exotic bounty strike! :)

GT:

UnbuiltBarbecue, Mar 21, 2015
  4. Need help with Thorn exotic bounty strike!

same here im a 31 warlock going for my second thorn ..but its no walk in the park

BLADERUNNER1172, Mar 23, 2015
  5. Hmu if you need help with the strike

King of Bogota, Nov 1, 2018
  6. BLADERUNNER1172 Win User

same here im a 31 warlock going for my second thorn ..but its no walk in the park
  7. King of Bogota Win User

Hmu if you need help with the strike
  8. ColdAtrophy Win User

Can't Connect to Destiny.

Same problem here. It just started, not 1 minute after I finally completed the PVP part of the Exotic Bounty for the Thorn Hand Cannon. I'm pretty annoyed, since I don't even know if the fact that I completed the bounty saved.
  9. Guyutes Dad Win User

I'm looking for Destiny buddies on 360 for raid/strikes

27 Lock Need help with last stage of exotic weapon bounty! It's a moon strike (very hard) would appreciate any help i can get, wont take long! message me at masters612 thanks :]
  10. rjm3k Win User

Destiny help with thorn bounty strike

I need to do the thorn bounty too add
Thema:

1. Need help with Thorn exotic bounty strike! - Similar Threads - Need help Thorn

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. Need help on destiny 2 thorn strike

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help on destiny 2 thorn strike: I am a power level 660 titian dc2aa1ea-97e0-4b7d-8c8d-bf3ff0626d45
  5. Thorn Bounty Need Help! Last Part

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thorn Bounty Need Help! Last Part: Im trying to kill xyor the unwed. im 32 with all maxed guns i have a ghorn 365b37a1-2518-4e55-9dd2-32b31df9e8b0
  6. Need help to do the thorn bounty! level 29 warlock gt rjm3k

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help to do the thorn bounty! level 29 warlock gt rjm3k: need help doing the thorn bounty been stuck on it for a while. 7d828f07-9ac4-4fe7-b1d6-e55e142ac784
  7. Thorn bounty need help on getting through final part of bounty on moon summoning pits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thorn bounty need help on getting through final part of bounty on moon summoning pits: Thorn bounty need help on getting through final part of bounty on moon summoning pits, I'm a level 29 Titan , can anyone assist ? 7fd2b42d-415a-4c04-b2e1-98a9d3b9d0c6
  8. Exotic Weapon Bounty- Thorn (26 Moonstrike very hard) NEED HELP!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exotic Weapon Bounty- Thorn (26 Moonstrike very hard) NEED HELP!!: Hi 27 Warlock need help with final stage of exotic weapon bounty!! 26 Moon strike (very hard) Message me in game masters612 THANKS! 3ea64d2a-8579-44f8-8e5f-634fa6f6e023
  9. Need help killing xyor the unwed to complete the thorn bounty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help killing xyor the unwed to complete the thorn bounty: If anyone can help that'd be great, or if anyone is trying to do it feel free to send me a message. Xbox one gamertag: 92f91b49-736b-463d-9344-645a2ca6fc32
  10. Thorn-Need 2 high level players to help kill Xyor the unwed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thorn-Need 2 high level players to help kill Xyor the unwed.: Hello, I have recently reached level 27, looking for two players to help me out with the thorn bounty. Gamertag- (in the number 420 its a capital "o" not the number zero) I will be on most...