Need help with the reward for November for completing the required 3 task

Discus and support Need help with the reward for November for completing the required 3 task in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i completed the three task to be entered to win a tv and recieve a reward for doing so. I didnt get the reward for November and i waited for a month... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by bignono21, Jan 1, 2018.

1. bignono21
    bignono21 Guest

i completed the three task to be entered to win a tv and recieve a reward for doing so. I didnt get the reward for November and i waited for a month already . so im contacting you guys to figure out whats going on. My gamer tag is . please respond.

:)

bignono21, Jan 1, 2018
  2. Red Hot Sand
    Red Hot Sand Guest
    Haven't received XBox Quests rewards for October or November

Hi. I never received the mystery prizes for completing the XBox Quest requirements in October and November. From reading other posts I understand the November rewards are still going out, but any help with the missing October reward would be appreciated.
    Thanks!

Red Hot Sand, Jan 1, 2018
  3. CkSned
    CkSned Guest
    Banshee Avatar Prop

Yeah I got mine. Xbox live rewards is great. But they need to hand out rewards more often and for completing other tasks. Perhaps gamerscore related awards ?

CkSned, Jan 1, 2018
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey binono21! Please check your Xbox Live messages for more information. Thanks!

Mister Cizl, Jan 8, 2018
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey binono21! Please check your Xbox Live messages for more information. Thanks!
  6. darktoad49 Win User

Need help completing a task on xbox live rewards...

sorry man there is nothing for 40 or 20 just 80 ms points. buy a hat or something, and then you earn 20 ms points!!!
  7. darktoad49 Win User

Need help completing a task on xbox live rewards...

Hi, can someone help me get 100 ms points, and themselve. Please tell me the reason why you added me, so I will accept your request. My gamertag is . what you need is a silver account, and then i will reffer you to get a gold account, and then
    you have to become a gold member before 14 days is up. Then you get 100 ms points and so do I !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Mister Beep Win User

game pass rewards

Hey there,

If you participated in the October Xbox Quest and completed each of the 3 objectives , rewards will take up to 30 days to be delivered. In this case, all eligible customers should expect to see their rewards near the end of November.

Hope this helps!
  9. CkSned Win User

Banshee Avatar Prop

Yeah I got mine. Xbox live rewards is great. But they need to hand out rewards more often and for completing other tasks. Perhaps gamerscore related awards ?
Thema:

1. Need help with the reward for November for completing the required 3 task - Similar Threads - Need help reward

2. Need help getting my Reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help getting my Reward points: So I preordered both Mass Effect Legendary Edition and Resident Evil Village and both had punch cards for 6000 Reward points but it didn’t let me get any of them 3b355594-bd2b-41fc-a81f-c42789b77a99
  3. I need help gor my Xbox reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help gor my Xbox reward: 1.I need help with my reward point, supposedly they have to deposit the 15th day of each month and I have not been deposited, I had a large amount and I would like to be deposited, before I left a...
  4. Need help with missing reward / 800-4MYXBOX sent me here

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help with missing reward / 800-4MYXBOX sent me here: I am looking for anyone who can help me as the available channels have not responded to my inquires. On 5/1 I spent Microsoft Rewards points (earned off Bing/Edge) on two Game Pass...
  5. NEED HELP! missing a reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    NEED HELP! missing a reward: Didn't get the last reward (fase4) for the last month mission, Can anyone help me?? a8784da1-cc26-4233-9ded-02b45c1d5620
  6. need help reward western challenge saying not completed

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    need help reward western challenge saying not completed: I purchased everything to finish the challenge and I got the amount of achievement it said i needed but my xbox live rewards hasn't updated saying that its complete need help...
  7. Need help depositing my reward credits

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help depositing my reward credits: it says i was supposed to get 15000 credits on the 3rd on Jan and it has not deposited yet please help a959b17b-a1a8-47aa-8851-aae8b8e66b56
  8. need help understanding what has happened to my reward credits ???

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    need help understanding what has happened to my reward credits ???: need help understanding what has happened to my reward credits ??? dd71d0b9-9b89-4570-9a93-c6cb58b07301
  9. Need help with Xbox One S Reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help with Xbox One S Reward: Hello, I need help with my Reward 3 days ago I took part in the rewards and There was a message that I received in 24h an e-mail but I got no is this a mistake? Order number.: 635284621530049...
  10. need help understanding why i don't get reward points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    need help understanding why i don't get reward points: i buy games and monthly memberships but i get no points.. what have i ben doing wrong c8360ffb-c00b-4ca6-a062-d115dc04dee0