Need help with system update

Discus and support Need help with system update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; System won't update it stops at 2 percent 290fade1-b1ab-47a7-af30-37722c73948f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jenna Spotted Horse, May 20, 2023.

1. Need help with system update

System won't update it stops at 2 percent

:)

Jenna Spotted Horse, May 20, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Jenna, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you willing to assist with this

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this problem when trying to update your console

May I know if you receive an error code or message if you try waiting a while?

Which console do you have?

And what procedures you tried to fix this?
  3. zX Excalibur Xz Win User

I need help

Make sure you have enough space on your Hard Drive for the System Update. If thats good try clearing the system Cache.

If you need further help or need to know how to clear the cache more information can be found here

support.xbox.com/.../system-update-help
  4. Internet Expert Win User

System update Needed

Let's first try giving the console a power cycle (instructions).

Then, attempt the update again. Post back with results!
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

System update Needed

Hey Player172597386! Check out the steps
    here
    and see if they help resolve your issue. If you continue having issues after trying those steps you will need to get the console repaired. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Player172597386 Win User

System update Needed

Let's first try giving the console a power cycle (instructions).

Then, attempt the update again. Post back with results!
    Hello,

I tried this method:

Disconnect and reconnect your console's power cable
    1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
      Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.
    It powered on with the green swirl and indicates again that I need a system update.

What should I try next? And thanks!!
Thema:

1. Need help with system update - Similar Threads - Need help system

2. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  3. Need help with network system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with network system: Mi xbox one just stoped detecting wifi signals, it gives me error "0x000000002000000" i have tried every suggestion in the xbox support, from resetting the console to resetting my router waited...
  4. Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.: I originally played xbox in 2022 but my xbox broke and recently got a new one, I already got 6 strikes and dont know what they mean, I originally had a history of snatching peoples internet...
  5. I need help with system update on my Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with system update on my Xbox one s: My xbox one s is not updating I tried everything but an error appeared saying there a problem with the update Error code are 0x8B05000F 0X00000000 0X95070007 I tried updating 4-5 times Please...
  6. Need help resolving File System Error 2015294512 when trying to run a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help resolving File System Error 2015294512 when trying to run a game: For no apparent reason I am receiving file system error code 2015294512 when trying to launch any game via the XBOX App on PC Windows 10. Have trying uninstalling and reinstalling Gaming Services...
  7. Status code and system update fail need help to resolve plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Status code and system update fail need help to resolve plz: I buy a second hand console today unfortunately I get an error on update status code 4099-4497-1380-2446C810-1004 and how can I resolve it going online and reactivate my Xbox live acc o it is a...
  8. Need help with xbox system update issue

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with xbox system update issue: Hi, my xbox has been working perfectly fine these past 2 years with the only issue being it would sometimes get stuck on the green xbox screen when turning it on, and when that would happen i...
  9. In need of a bit of help with the email invite system

in XboX Insiders
    In need of a bit of help with the email invite system: I have game pass ultimate but I can’t tell if I’ve gotten an invite to the xcloud beta because I have changed my email since. Should I just wait for the full release or is there another way?...
  10. I have a JBL 5.1 soundbar system and need help setting up on series x.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a JBL 5.1 soundbar system and need help setting up on series x.: So recently i was able to get a hold of a xbox series x and i have a 5.1 Jbl soundbar. I have the xbox plugged into m LG C8 and the tv into the soundbar through ARc hdmi. I noticed that if i...