Need Help with Save Game / Necesito ayuda con la partida guardada

Discus and support Need Help with Save Game / Necesito ayuda con la partida guardada in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hola que tal? Bueno como dice en el titulo necesito ayuda con las partidas guardadas que tengo del juego Medieval Dynasty. Necesito encontrar donde... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Soy_Kasper, Jul 12, 2021.

1. Soy_Kasper
    Soy_Kasper Guest

Hola que tal? Bueno como dice en el titulo necesito ayuda con las partidas guardadas que tengo del juego Medieval Dynasty. Necesito encontrar donde estan alojadas o en su defecto bajar esos archivos del a nube. Gracias por leer.

Hi how are you guys? Well as it says in the title I need help with the saved games that I have from the Medieval Dynasty game. I need to find where they are hosted or, failing that, download those files from the cloud. Thanks for read.

:)

Soy_Kasper, Jul 12, 2021
  2. jincito Win User

Problema con Gears of war 2

Si gracias, ya traté con eso. Borré mi perfil y luego recupere mi gametag ya que mis logros siempre los tengo sincronizados con LIVE, pero a pesar de eso el GOW2 sigue igual solo con mi perfil.

Aunque yo solamente borré mi perfil dejando las partidas guardadas y todo lo demás...no sé si debo borrar todo lo demás, ya que no quiero perder las partidas guardadas de todos mis juegos.

¿Que puedo hacer?. Gracias por su ayuda !!
  3. RadiatedData742 Win User

error

necesito ayuda con un problema

[Translation]

I need help with a problem
  4. AlexCubanGam3r Win User

Problemas con metro exodus game pass pc

Hola alguien pudo resolver lo de las partidas guardadas de xbox al gamepass de pc?

[Edit - Translation] - Hello, could someone solve the xbox save games on the pc gamepass?
  5. Villarino Win User

Duda xbox play anywhere y Windows 10

Hola! Funciona perfectamente en cualquier version de windows 10, y por suerte si que es aplicable a los juegos que estan en el gamepass, yo mismo lo he probado con varios y funciona a la perfeccion, incluso la sincronizacion de las partidas guardadas.

Espero que te sirva!
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

minecraft no abre en mi xbox one. (minecraft does not open in my xbox one.)

Podría ser que la actualización se corrompió. Intente desinstalar y volver a instalarlo. No debe perder ninguna de sus partidas guardadas, ya que se guardan en los servidores en la nube (siempre y cuando se conecte a Internet con regularidad)

Translation:

It could be that the update was corrupted. Try uninstalling and reinstalling it.
    You should not lose any of your saved games, since they are stored on servers in the cloud (as long as you connect to the Internet regularly)
Thema:

1. Need Help with Save Game / Necesito ayuda con la partida guardada - Similar Threads - Need Help Save

2. Need help with xbox original game saving

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with xbox original game saving: Hi there. I am 18 years late to the party . I recently got myself an Xbox original and trying to figure it out. I need help with how to save a game and access it again from the same point where it...
  3. Need help changing cloud save to on xbox save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help changing cloud save to on xbox save data: I recently updated my game and it asked me if I wanted to is the xbox saved data or cloude I did cloude save didn't mean to was wondering how do I change it to xbox save on the game...
  4. Cloud save problem need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud save problem need help: Ok so as the title says i have a problem with a cloud save for a certain game.A few months ago i was playing Metro Exodus when my one x reported a corrupt game save.After a few days i could not...
  5. [Need Help] Forza horizon 4 地平線4 網路存檔無法同步 online save data can't sync

in XBoX on Windows
    [Need Help] Forza horizon 4 地平線4 網路存檔無法同步 online save data can't sync: 我的地平線4 網路存檔無法同步 My online save data can't sync [img] f079c542-0178-4a41-bd15-55e5825d04a2
  6. Need help with fo4 save override

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with fo4 save override: I was asked to chose between an older and newer cloud sync. I chose the newer one and lost alot of saves on fo4 what can I do to get them back 90be944a-9e4f-4ddf-a860-789d02b3a30e
  7. I NEED HELP WITH MY FORZA HORIZON 3 SAVE GAME!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I NEED HELP WITH MY FORZA HORIZON 3 SAVE GAME!!: I GOT A BIG PROBLEM WITH MY GAME FORZA HORIZON 3 MY SAVE GAME WAS DELETED THE GAME GET BACK TO START AND I DON´T KNOW HOW TO RECUPERATE MY ACCOUNT !!! f9a0e6ad-1c4a-4ae2-bd2c-4cfd7aabf3bb
  8. Save Data Lost Need Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save Data Lost Need Help: I accidentally deleted my account from my Xbox One and redownload it and all my save data is gone what do I do to get it back 5f448186-b594-4b3a-aa9e-8d93bccd8251
  9. Need help transferring save

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help transferring save: So I am trying to move my save files from my Xbox Original Game on my 360 to my Xbox One. The game is backwards compatible on Xbox One so that isn't the issue. After talking with support they said...
  10. Need help Home Xbox Says couldn't save your changes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help Home Xbox Says couldn't save your changes.: On my brothers account PaulDaPig I tried game sharing with the home Xbox setting and he had 5 switches and whenever I try on any console it will say "couldn't save your changes" tried a bunch of...