Need help with raids? I'm your guy

Discus and support Need help with raids? I'm your guy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all! My name is Jeff and I am an avid destiny player. I run a clan called Arc II and help everyone and anyone with strikes, raids(vault of glass... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by og Trainwrek, Apr 1, 2015.

1. og Trainwrek
    og Trainwrek Guest

Hello all!

My name is Jeff and I am an avid destiny player. I run a clan called Arc II and help everyone and anyone with strikes, raids(vault of glass and crota) and give out Free exotic chest every day/week. I have over 1000 hours logged into destiny and would consider
    myself a pro gamer.

I also stream on twitch and would appreciate if you all would follow my stream and help me get my name out there! Twitch.tv/northwestgaming206

I am on the road to getting partnered and i do FREE giveaways every 150 followers so please get the word out and check the stream.

if you every need assistance with anything add me on xbox or stop by my twitch.

Thanks, have a nice day

:)

og Trainwrek, Apr 1, 2015
  2. Need help with the crew

This guy isn't an expert. Call xbox support first. It does not sound like your console needs to go in for repair, as it is only The Crew that is the problem.

Posters shouldn't give advice if they don't know what they are doing.

Fembot-D0A580E6-4607-4D1C-9293-8F2CC6467B41, Apr 1, 2015
  3. brandy123
    brandy123 Guest
    Help needed ?

Not a good read at all,whoever the guy who posted in that thread saying the problem is fixed hasn't a clue as he stated after to try and make sure your xbox is flat,turn of and retry otherwise return to where you bought it.
    If it was fixed "why isn't my sons xbox not updating a patch to solve the problem"

brandy123, Apr 1, 2015
  4. KurtUKz Win User

Raiding

We have a clan who need 2 guys for the raid were all 25 and above, if your interested let me know through message ""
  5. Dr Body Dropper Win User

LOOKING FOR PEOPLE for raid

I'm in for a raid tonight. although I don't want to play with anyone below a 26. I myself am a 27 hunter and need some more shards to upgrade to a 28. I'll add you guys. ChainedScylla...i want more info on your clan. would love to join one.
  6. GrimmxKid Win User

Friends, Strikes and Raids Xbox One

I'm in need of raiding buddies :) GT is
  7. xROSEx Win User

Need team for vault of glass 26+

I have a total of 5 people just need one more for raid. If any of you guys are interested message me.
  8. TH3 J0K3R 789 Win User

Raids

Need help doing crota raid add Shayde751 or plz need help
Thema:

1. Need help with raids? I'm your guy - Similar Threads - Need help raids

2. Crota Raid need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crota Raid need help: looking for someone to do crota raid have 1 person in fireteam now GT: xboxone obviously eadf7c85-aa77-462d-9af9-05821e8adbcf
  3. Need help with VOG hard raid xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with VOG hard raid xbox one: In need of a fireteam willing to help me bdd5774c-03a7-4b04-b8ac-140e96ba7a63
  4. NEED HELP ON CROTAS RAID!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED HELP ON CROTAS RAID!: I need a lot of help to complete the raid. Need lv. 30+ players 9a16b6df-76f2-4657-8b9d-9f6dd30310de
  5. If you Need help on raid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you Need help on raid: Need help on the raids I can help lv 30 Titan just add me 096890cb-d50e-4e97-986d-abb69615e1f0
  6. Need help on raid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help on raid: Heed help on the raids I can help lv 30 Titan just add me 6435766e-0fc1-4b99-894a-20a2f474de42
  7. Need help with Raid. Vault of Glass Atheon Normal.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with Raid. Vault of Glass Atheon Normal.: hey everyone, just looking for a decent team to help me over the final hurdle of the raid. all i have to do is beat atheon and thats it. thanks. my tag is and i am on destiny right now if anyone...
  8. need players to help me finish the raid.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need players to help me finish the raid.: I'm at atheon check point just need a good team of five to help me finish it off please message for an invite if you're interested. 1a4110aa-5e24-4c1b-81e9-21776e446463
  9. Vault of glass raid? Level 27 titan need help please? (Xbox one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vault of glass raid? Level 27 titan need help please? (Xbox one): Ive never done this raid so this will be my first time i would have my friends help me out but theyr all on the 360 so just trying to find some cool people who would be willing to help out a...
  10. Anyone need Raid help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone need Raid help?: Level 28 warlock and level 30 hunter. Let me know if you need help. Preferably with a team that has done it before. GT: 1b06ccdc-2de1-4bfc-93c7-de0cd1cb9d86