Need Help With My Xbox Rewards Deposit

Discus and support Need Help With My Xbox Rewards Deposit in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Need help getting my 20,000 xbox rewards deposited before this Microsoft rewards change since its not letting me deposit them.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by NUT E SQUIRREL, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Need Help With My Xbox Rewards Deposit

Need help getting my 20,000 xbox rewards deposited before this Microsoft rewards change since its not letting me deposit them.

:)

NUT E SQUIRREL, Apr 17, 2018
  2. Xbox live rewards deposit

i need help with my xbox live rewards .

Cant deposit my credits into currency. And every month its getting rescheduled even though i press the deposit in the next date . It doesnt . Plz help

Anwar m Karame, Apr 17, 2018
  3. kevgears2
    kevgears2 Guest
    i need help

I need help with my deposit of xbox live rewards, says that there is an error and that I have to update my account what I have already done several times

kevgears2, Apr 17, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello NUT E SQUIRREL,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by a known database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. Since this issue is currently being caused by a secure database not under our control, we have escalated the problem and it is currently being worked
    on by another team. At the current point in time, they have not yet provided us with an approximate solution date. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.

If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted to Microsoft Rewards
    points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog. See the next question for when to expect your Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems if you have opted-out of making the transition to Microsoft
    Rewards.

XBLRewards8, Apr 18, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello NUT E SQUIRREL,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by a known database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. Since this issue is currently being caused by a secure database not under our control, we have escalated the problem and it is currently being worked
    on by another team. At the current point in time, they have not yet provided us with an approximate solution date. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.

If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted to Microsoft Rewards
    points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog. See the next question for when to expect your Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems if you have opted-out of making the transition to Microsoft
    Rewards.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Been waiting for my credits to be deposited been at 5000 credits been pending since nov 30th.

For help with the rewards program, you'd need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum. There is no way to have credits deposited before the scheduled deposit dates. Credits are scheduled for deposit based on when you get to 5,000 pending. If
    you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited by the 30th. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.
  7. yanjian Win User

Promotions for 50,000 MS Rewards Credits when upgrading from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

For help with Rewards program offers, you'll want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum.

Rewards credits are not like Microsoft Rewards points. The credits are deposited directly into your Xbox account as currency.
    Thanks, that's mean for 50,000 rewards credits they will be directly deposited as USD $50 to my account? (I'm in the US)
  8. Smwutches Win User

havent gotten my xbox reward points credited

For help with the rewards program, you would need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.

Keep in mind that if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Went from Free Xbox live no points

What points?

If you mean xbox live rewards then you get them on the 15th & 30th of the month.

You need a total of 5000 points for an automatic deposit or at least 1000 points & you can request a deposit in "my rewards" from the rewards site.
Thema:

1. Need Help With My Xbox Rewards Deposit - Similar Threads - Need Help Rewards

2. Need help getting my Reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help getting my Reward points: So I preordered both Mass Effect Legendary Edition and Resident Evil Village and both had punch cards for 6000 Reward points but it didn’t let me get any of them 3b355594-bd2b-41fc-a81f-c42789b77a99
  3. I need help gor my Xbox reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help gor my Xbox reward: 1.I need help with my reward point, supposedly they have to deposit the 15th day of each month and I have not been deposited, I had a large amount and I would like to be deposited, before I left a...
  4. Need help with missing reward / 800-4MYXBOX sent me here

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help with missing reward / 800-4MYXBOX sent me here: I am looking for anyone who can help me as the available channels have not responded to my inquires. On 5/1 I spent Microsoft Rewards points (earned off Bing/Edge) on two Game Pass...
  5. NEED HELP! missing a reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    NEED HELP! missing a reward: Didn't get the last reward (fase4) for the last month mission, Can anyone help me?? a8784da1-cc26-4233-9ded-02b45c1d5620
  6. need help reward western challenge saying not completed

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    need help reward western challenge saying not completed: I purchased everything to finish the challenge and I got the amount of achievement it said i needed but my xbox live rewards hasn't updated saying that its complete need help...
  7. Need help depositing my reward credits

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help depositing my reward credits: it says i was supposed to get 15000 credits on the 3rd on Jan and it has not deposited yet please help a959b17b-a1a8-47aa-8851-aae8b8e66b56
  8. need help understanding what has happened to my reward credits ???

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    need help understanding what has happened to my reward credits ???: need help understanding what has happened to my reward credits ??? dd71d0b9-9b89-4570-9a93-c6cb58b07301
  9. Need help with Xbox One S Reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help with Xbox One S Reward: Hello, I need help with my Reward 3 days ago I took part in the rewards and There was a message that I received in 24h an e-mail but I got no is this a mistake? Order number.: 635284621530049...
  10. Need help with the reward for November for completing the required 3 task

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help with the reward for November for completing the required 3 task: i completed the three task to be entered to win a tv and recieve a reward for doing so. I didnt get the reward for November and i waited for a month already . so im contacting you guys to figure...