Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

Discus and support Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tired Apples, Apr 23, 2024.

1. Tired Apples
    Tired Apples Guest

I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked to the Microsoft account that is connect to my psn and am unable to play Minecraft on PlayStation due to this issue. Being unable to access my Microsoft account and linking it to my psn, I’m am unable to access Minecraft’s full content such as realms

:)

Tired Apples, Apr 23, 2024
  2. markrogers77 Win User

Microsoft Account linked to PS4 account on Minecraft

Okay I understand that now but it still don't help with what I need to know to fix the problem. I need to know how to unlock Microsoft from a psn account. I understamd you can go into the minecraft game and u link the account that way. But its not fixing
    the issue. I can not go on my psn and create another account because it keeps saying my microsoft account is linked with another account
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I have a Microsoft account associated with an old PlayStation account, I want to recover my Microsoft account.

Hi Pedri G! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I'm sorry you're in this situation.

The solution is to link your PSN ID to another Microsoft account, because the
    The Microsoft account you are trying to use is already linked to another PSN ID.
    Each Microsoft account can only be linked to one PSN ID and vice versa.

Note: If a Microsoft account is linked to a PlayStation account, neither the
    Microsoft account nor the PlayStation Network account can be linked to other
    accounts.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Minecraft Ps account

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

You'll need to reach out to PSN support to know which Microsoft account is linked to your PSN account.
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

My microsoft accounts on my playstation are fully broken.

Hi Double, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please note that you can only link one PSN account to one Microsoft account.

Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation Network account can be associated with a different account.

It's the same case with all Microsoft Games, not just Minecraft.

To use Sea of Thieves with your PSN account, you need access to the Microsoft Account you linked to your PSN one.

Without it, the solution is creating a new PSN account to link to a new Microsoft Account.
  6. Brenden Gregoire Win User

Microsoft Account PSN Linking Issues

Yah, I'm having this same issue. I don't think I have ever linked my PSN account to a Microsoft account. Yet, Microsoft states I do. I have scoured everywhere I might be told of which Microsoft account I have linked to my PSN account but, to no avail (Microsoft account access on a PC, my PSN account on my PlayStation device, my PSN account on a PC, Mojang's website.) I even tried that backward fix of changing both passwords. Nothing. I agree that the bare minimum should be to tell us what Microsoft account is currently connected to my PSN account but, we don't get that.
Thema:

1. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn - Similar Threads - Need help Microsoft

2. I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.: I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the 6044f4fc-6db5-4086-a8bb-d3dfb402a827
  3. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  4. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  5. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  6. i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account: i continue to have $1.00 charges on my bill daily. What is it and how do I stop it 892b67e2-2b33-443e-ac91-e5da905705a6
  7. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  8. Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account: Hi I migrated my mojang account like 2 years ago (have the emails to prove it) but I cannot remember the microsoft account I migrated too nor have I saved it anywhere. Is there anyway someone from...
  9. I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...: I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox 8aa6ace2-1a33-4507-9e50-62116a14af83
  10. i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...: Hi I linked my Fortnite account to my father's Microsoft account a while back and now my father is complaining that he has all his personal information on that account and doesn't want any games...