Need Help With My Headset's Mic Volume

Discus and support Need Help With My Headset's Mic Volume in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey guys! First time posting here. I'm looking for some help with my headset's mic audio. For some reason when I'm streaming, the input sound comes in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/supersack3, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Need Help With My Headset's Mic Volume

Hey guys! First time posting here. I'm looking for some help with my headset's mic audio. For some reason when I'm streaming, the input sound comes in super low. Checking back on my twitch archives, you can barely hear me due to the muffled sound. Even when the game sound is completely muted and mic monitoring is adjusted, the mic volume remains low. The mic only detects a significant amount of volume when my mouth is right next to it. These are a pair of Turtlebeach Battle Buds, which I had no problems with on my PS4. When streaming on the PS4, the mic works great and my stream picks up my voice clearly, unfortunately I'm not having much luck on the Xbox one. No matter what settings I adjust, I can't get the Xbox to increase my mic input volume! Thanks you in advance for all the help.

submitted by /u/supersack3
    [link] [comments]

/u/supersack3, Aug 25, 2020
    1 person likes this.
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Need Help With My Headset's Mic Volume